THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Creamy Juicy Pussy, Nice Hard Cocks and Everything in Between

TotallyOz
This topic is 7244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

:) I have always said that you should never rely on anyone’s suggestions as to where to go and just stick to that one bar or area. I tell everyone that comes here to try them all and see what you like. What I find attractive, many will not and vice versa. That being said, all my friends over here and who have visited know of my fondness for ladyboys. I have searched many of the bars in the gay areas many times and found some amazing ones. However, last night my luck took another spin.

My “boyfriend” over here likes pussy and also likes ladyboys. As a compromise, we often get the ladyboys but we have had our share of the fish taste as well. :) We decided to go to Soi 6 last night as neither of us had ever been there. No one ever told me about the street and I had not idea what was there. We found the street on the way back from bowling a few nights ago and wanted to go back so we made the plans to give it a try.

“Shit” I said to myself. I know he would want one of those beautiful girls and my gay sheets would turn and run when the pussy smell was mixed with the guy cum. :) But, it was his night and we went over there to play.

The girls were very sexy and very in your face (and often hands on crotch). The area seems a bit more seedy that most I have been to and I would liken it to more of a Stella’s type of bar outside than the other areas I go to. It was a bit more thuggy (if lady bars can be thuggy).

We went halfway down the street and my “boyfriend” found a friend. He was not a lady but a guy dressed like a day. It would have been impossible for me to tell as the beautiful outfit and sexy legs, mixed with the hooker clothes to create something Julia Roberts would be proud of. We went in for a drink and we surrounded by the most beautiful ladyboys you will see. I had a great time and will go back to the bar often.

The funniest scene for me was when they pulled in 2 Marine looking guys who were a bit tipsy. They got them to sit and buy drinks and one just pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. My oh my. What a scene it was. To be honest, I am a bit of a voyeur but this was a great scene as the guy kept trying to pull the pants off to fuck the “girl” but it did not happen. I don’t think you will see this scene often there as it really was a very clean bar and one of the nicest group of ladyboys I have met. But, the ladyboy who saw the 2 cute Marines wanted to taste the juice and she did. :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

I just sat back and watched and was thinking to myself, maybe I need to shave my head to look like a new recruit? :)

Oh well, it was a nice night with great companions and I definitely will be going back for more. Just goes to show that nice things comes in unexpected places.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived