THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

OZ

FourAces
This topic is 7178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your getting email asking you to not "spoil the economy" makes me assume it is from greedy ex-pat's, not the locals.

I've been a frequent visitor to Thailand since 1992, but never ventured beyond Bangkok. Because of your posts, I am visiting Pattaya this winter and I will be be bringing Euros to pump into the economy.

Oz, keep your updates coming and I hope to bask in the sunshine with you while others are putting logs on the fire.:*

>I am visiting

>Pattaya this winter and I will be be bringing Euros to pump

>into the economy.

>

>Oz, keep your updates coming and I hope to bask in the

>sunshine with you while others are putting logs on the fire.:*

Hoo, when I first read your post I thought it said you would be bringing Eros in a pump for the local economy. I cannot tell you the number of times I have tried to find Eros or Wet in Thailand and all they have is KY. (No, KYTop, not Kentucky but K-Y Jelly, the stuff straight guys use) So, I would highly recommend that you bring your own Eros with you. You will find that it helps you to slide in and out of the many attractions in Pattaya much easier. And, your Euros will definitely bring you much joy and happiness! :)

Looking forward to basking in the sun with you but remember I am a southern boy and I do more baking in the sun rather than basking. In either case, can't wait for you to spend time in my favorite city, Pattaya! :)

> I cannot

>tell you the number of times I have tried to find Eros or Wet

>in Thailand and all they have is KY. (No, KYTop, not Kentucky

>but K-Y Jelly, the stuff straight guys use)

Well cum late December there will be a little more KY in Thailand...ME! :*

Looking forward to my trip to Bangkok over the Christmas break. Keep the reports coming and maybe I'll bring you some Eros for Christmas :D

>Please advise on how much EROS. WET and sun block you would

>like for me to bring. When I travel to Asia, I typically come

>with one empty suitcase.

>

>Maybe we can open a roadside stand and make a few baht to pump

>up the economy! }(

LOL This is an easy one Hoo. I think the airlines allow for 70 pounds of luggage. Assuming that your bag weighs 14 pounds, that leaves 56 pounds for baggage. If you want to bring both Eros and sun block over, I would suggest one 20 ounce bottle of lotion and 55 pounds of Eros. This will allow you to consume a few pounds of Eros each day for your stay. Any left over at the end, we can sell to the guys at the beach. If you allow me to take a 20% commission, I'll happily sell it all for you as KY says he will bring me some over for Christmas! :) FYI: On my last trip I was running a little low on cash and decided to make money at the beach by offering massages. I think I took in 40 bath with 3 different guys over the course of the afternoon. So, my track record for beach success can only improve! :)

>Looking forward to my trip to Bangkok over the Christmas

>break. Keep the reports coming and maybe I'll bring you some

>Eros for Christmas :D

I hope you will be there for New Year's as well as I am in BKK for those days.

BTW: Thanks Santa for the offer of Eros. I have been a very good boy! (I need no clarification from the peanut gallery on this statement please)

>I hope you will be there for New Year's as well as I am in BKK

>for those days.

My flight back to the States leaves "late" on New Year's Day.

I arrive in Bangkok late on Christmas Eve.

>

>BTW: Thanks Santa for the offer of Eros. I have been a very

>good boy! (I need no clarification from the peanut gallery on

>this statement please)

HoHoHo :+

Just got into the city and forgot how amazing it was! NEVER let anyone other than Phon or Gem's car service from Pattaya pick you up from airport! NEVER! I have now had three 3-5 star hotels forget the pick up. Not once have I ever been disappointed with Phon and Gem. His number is: 01-7616455.

I made it to Thailand at 11:35pm. I had a call from my ex Thai boy at 12:20. He met me at the hotel. I got to hotel at 2:30am. I made up with ex at 3am. I am now married. No more sex for me. No more boys. No more toys. No more games. :) Well, maybe I will have time for more sex. We'll see tomorrow! :)

New Club in Pattaya

>With all of this "coupling" going on now think I`d better

>hold off my potential visit until after the New Year (lol).:)

>:)

No, don't wait. :) Coupling doesn't last long for me here. We had a great 3-way tonight. A sexy ladyboy from Lucky 7. 22 years old and beautiful! ;)

Visited all my regular haunts: Gentlemen's Club - not much there tonight and the boys said many of their friends that work there were at a concert.

Throb / Splash - Good mix of boys and tons of them. Show was ok as the big girl was off tonight and it is much better with her.

Dream Boys - not much going on there. A bit boring but we got there last and it was almost closing time.

Thai Boys - Good group of boys and some sexy waiters!

Lucky 7 - not much on stage but they have beautiful waiters and we took one of them with us tonight. Have an appointment with another tomorrow.

Kaos - great group of boys and had a blast there.

K -Boys - The normally large crowd has now gone. New management and the boys all went with the new mamasan to another bar. There were only 7 boys on stage and they were not prime boys. I can say that it seems the younger boys are no longer there.

Euros - I think that is the name but will confirm later. A nice mix of boys and it took many of the Kboy boys with them. A new bar with nice atmosphere. It is small and quaint.

Buttboys- Not worth a trip for a week or two.

I think that about sums it up.

I had a great day today with my new husband and many stories to share when time dictates.

One quickie. My boy from Throb/Splash who I missed on my last trip because of the nasty French man is back. With a deep tongue kiss to greet me, he said he wanted me to fuck him soon. I said, OK. :) So, that is 2 lined up for tomorrow. :)

Lucky me! Viva la Pattaya!

RE: New Club in Pattaya

Indeed you are lucky! When I was in Montreal, Cooper and Sparky bought me a hat that says Lucky7 on it. So now I am prepared for at least one bar in Pattaya.

Keep posting your fun stories about Thailand and the gu...boys!:)

RE: New Club in Pattaya

>Indeed you are lucky! When I was in Montreal, Cooper and

>Sparky bought me a hat that says Lucky7 on it. So now I am

>prepared for at least one bar in Pattaya.

>

>Keep posting your fun stories about Thailand and the

>gu...boys!:)

:) You are prepared! Lucky 7 is great and I have fun there. I often have to tell the mamasan when I walk in to leave me alone and not speak to me. She is pushy and rude at times. But, we now have an understanding. I tell her immediately when I go there when she starts that if she wants me and my boys to stay, she needs to walk away and leave me alone. :) Last night, she saw me, said hello and welcome and then walked away without me having to tell him!

RE: Pattaya

>Oz, I will get in Pattaya Sunday the 7th...want to meet for

>dinner?

Dinner for sure! I am trying to work it out to get to BKK for the weekend but not sure yet as I just got here. But, in either case, you are on for dinner! Want to meet at Amor or want to meet at a cheap place in Sunnee that has great food and very very inexpensive? :)

Doormen and Waiters

What is it with me and doormen and waiters? I don't get it. I go with more and more of these guys than with the gogo boys. I love the doormen for some reason and made appointments with 2 from bars last night. I often take the waiters here and am happy with all of those choices.

Fire once told me that all the doormen and waiters are available. I was suprised as I did not know that. Now that I do, I always make sure I take a special look at them. They are a bit more to off than the other boys but well worth it.

I loved the lady boy I picked up last night. She seemed to adore me and loved my hairy body. I loved her smooth skin. She is a bit older than she says, she says 22. :) But, that is fine for me. I think she is sexy as hell and as a waiter she does not get naked. I have been with her before and knew she was sexy! :) But, don't forget to glance in the direction of the other boys in the place. They all seem to be available. Even the DJ's. :) Let your eyes wander men! :)

>BTW Remind your husband what he owes me (2).

Fire, met one of the two last night. :) You don't get here till much later so not sure it will last. Many new boys in town. Many fresh faces and fresh bodies! Yummy. The one I met last night has never been with any man or woman. Only been in Pattaya for less than one week. Perfect body. Perfect smile. Nice guy. Says he is not gay but willing to try anything. :) Just an FYI :) :) :)

RE: The Butler Did It ...NOT!

Isn't it a bit of wishful thinking that they are ALL available? Cuz if not, I really blew it once when staying in a suite at the Dusit Thani. The room was serviced by the cutest butler ever who was frustrated that we had nothing for him to do. (We finally had him find the video for Bridge Over River Kwai.) Now if that guy was available, (which was not indicated otherwise) then I will kick myself before you do!

Archived