THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lek's Bar

TotallyOz
This topic is 7243 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Lek's Bar last night and stayed for the show. The show was excellent. It is a must see if you come to Pattaya. There are really two shows at the gogo bars that are a must see if you want to combine the gogo bars with a good show. Throb/Splash and Lek's Bar are the two I think are the best in town.

There are always the larger shows like Alcatraz which is huge and tons of tourists go to. It too is amazing but not quite the same as the gogo bars. :)

Lek's is in Day/Night area close to Hollywood. It is not a long walk from Sunnee Plaza or Boyztown. The bar was filled with gogo boys that were more muscle boys than anything. I had a young guy, 18 very sexy with me. He wanted to see the show. We found a very handsome guy who was 25, very well defined and sexy. Just looking at him I assumed that he would be limited in what he did. Nevertheless, we invited him over for a drink and he watched the show with us. I asked him if he was gay and he said yes. I asked if he did everything and he smiled and said yes. I asked if he liked 3-ways and he looked at my companion and yes, "oh yes." 3 right answers and the deal is done. :)

Lek's has more boys in it that are like BoyzBoyzBoyz Bar in Boyztown. I was told that the reason for that is that the owner use to be partners with that owner or was head manager or some connection like that. So they basically have the same type of boys as the other bar.

I enjoyed the show and the atmosphere. Just goes to show that once again, it all depends on the time you go to a bar here. I have seen it before and was not impressed. This time, I really enjoyed it. Perhaps it was the company I was keeping. Perhaps it was finding the right man to sit with us and take "off." Perhaps it was just I hit a good night last night or a bad night before. But, I guess the moral of the story is that even if you visit a place once before, don't discard it so fast. Give it time and try again. You may be happy with your results! I was and so were both of my guys last night.

Lucky,

I forgot to mention that the finale was a guy that has a cigarette placed in his ass and he smoked it. :) What an experience that was.

I also forgot to say the show was a drag queen show with many beautiful ladyboys. There were about 12 cast members and the boys in the show were sexy. The costumes were great and I was impressed with all the girls and guys. :)

Archived