THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gentlemen's Club

TotallyOz
This topic is 7243 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In Pattaya, in Boystown, there is a great bar that I just found. I guess I had missed it for so long as I went in one time with Firecat and was not impressed with the number of boys there. Well, that may have just been an off-night. Sorry I doubted you Fire. I have said you were the World's Greatest Tour Guide and you told me I would like this bar. I didn't when you took me there but as usual you were right. :)

I went in with a boy tonight to pick up a 3rd. My oh my. The bar was packed with the most beautiful boys. It is not a muscle boy bar. It is mostly slender feminine boys that work there. Since that is what I like, it was enjoyable to see the selection.

The boys were fun to talk to, enjoyable to play with, the mamasan was nice and friendly, the atmosphere was great and the bathroom was the cleanest I have been to in a bar in Thailand. :)

We did pick up a boy from there and went to our hotel. He was fabulous and he was so good in fact that I had him back over for a nooner today.

My favorite bar in Boystown is Throb/Splash but this new find (or revisit) will keep me going back for more.

For a bit of weirdness, here I was sitting in a gay gogo bar, with very effeminate boys on stage. The music was not loud. Next to the stage was a TV on each end. On the station was the Olympic boxing match. The giggles of the boys while the match progressed was really very cute to see and the cute antics of the boys on stage mixed with the fighting on the TV made for one of those moments I'll never forget! :)

Well, I have been back every night since the first post and have loved it each time. The place has a great atmosphere if you like smaller bars and the boys are the best!

Last night I also hit:

Dream Boys - the boys were sexy but most were not slender and they had more men than gay boys.

Soho - Once my favortie - just goes to show you how fast things change around here. What use to have a great mix of ladyboys, gay boys and men seems to have lost its flare for ladyboys. The show was good - not as good as Throb/Splash but good. The boys were nice and I did meet a few that I enjoyed.

Kboy and Kaos- both were kind of dead last night as I heard the police had been in the area. So, perhaps only 6 or 7 boys on stage at each place when my date and I got there. We stayed less than 3 min in each place. Kaos is usually great and I love it there but tonight was dull.

Lucky Seven - Bar was ok tonight. Not a great deal to talk about but worth a visit sometime. I hate pushy mamasans and they have one there.

Splash/Throb - As always a great show, great boys and a nice atmosphere.

Totally,

I would love to meet you sometime since you sound like such a likeable HO. You seem to be just as bad as the "other slutty poster" on this board. :-)

Luv-em and Leav-em and new ones will show up. No committed relationships. No drama !!

Just going to have fun. Win - Win for everyone. ?:-)

Have a Great Time. Life is too short not to enjoy everything that`s available. :9 :9

>Totally,

>I would love to meet you sometime since you sound like such a

>likeable HO. You seem to be just as bad as the "other slutty

>poster" on this board. :-)

>Luv-em and Leav-em and new ones will show up. No committed

>relationships. No drama !!

>Just going to have fun. Win - Win for everyone. ?:-)

>Have a Great Time. Life is too short not to enjoy everything

>that`s available. :9 :9

A HO? I resemble that remark. :)

I tried for a life with no drama but even here it seems to be abundant. I keep trying to avoid all drama but it keeps finding me. Do you think that is because I studied Shakespeare in college and did a Master's Thesis on Taming of the Shrew? Once the drama takes hold, it never seems to let go, even 10,000 miles away from home. :)

Would love to meet you sometime!

Archived