THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Back in the Saddle Again

TotallyOz
This topic is 7252 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back in Bangkok after a month long sojourn. Nice to be back to the land of smiles. :)

The old Dream Boys has turned into a new club called Team Boys. Not much has changed. The area is still the same, some of the managers are the same but the boys are sexy. I didn't get to spend much time there but from what I saw, it looked fun. The new Dreams Boys down the street is nice and entertaining as well. I would bet money they are both owned by the same guys. :) So, now there is Dream Boys II and Team Boys.

Future boys and Classic Boys were ok and Future had its regular round of sexy men.

I went on over to X-Treme Bar. Much fun was to be had and the show was new with their dancers and I had a great time there.

Also, B and N never stops disappointing. Boys are excellent and service is top notch!

XXX Club Closed for 30 days

>Happy you made it back safely. I look forward to all that

>you want to share.

>

>RT :)

Thanks! :) OK, I'll share. :)

Went to XXX in Pattaya tonight but there is a sign on the door saying it is closed for 30 days. This is the club where you place a 100baht bill in a cup and the first boy to shoot near or on your table (or face if you prefer) gets the money. They also have some wild sex shows going on there. Well, aparently things caught up to them here and the place is closed for a bit.

Went to Kaos, Mr. Beers, and KBoy. All were fun and had a good time there. Mr. Beers has some really cute guys and they offered a wide mix of boys on stage.

I had a 22 year old from Kboy who was very sweet and sexy. His face and his entire body was naturally smooth. Perfect smile. Good enough English to converse and totally versatile.

More to come...........

Archived