THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Intercontinental Hotel: Sunday Brunch

TotallyOz
This topic is 7216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I have said many times, the Intercontinental Hotel in Bangkok is my second home. I feel so wonderful upon each visit here. The staff is amazing and they look after me and care for me like I was their child. It is so refreshing. When I check in, they send me the same lady to unpack my clothes and put them away and help me get my room organized. They know when I call down each night at 3am that exactly what I want for a late night snack. I could go on and on with the wonderful service I get here but won't bore you with all of it. They do let me have as many boys as I want in my room and often the same security sees me bring in 4 or more. All they say, is have a good time Sir. :)

Now for my post: If you stay at the Intercontinental or any other hotel in Bangkok and you want a truly excellent Brunch on Sunday, come to the hotel and give it a try. It is all you can eat with every possible combination of meat, seafood, breakfast food, deserts, crepes, sushi and ..... It truly is a great meal. I think it starts at 11:30 and the cost is about 1200baht. It is well worth the indulgence for a day! :)

Guest msclonly

I ate like that EVERY morning at the Dusit Thani and it was included with the price of the room. It is the cafe on the ground floor. I think it is about $10.00.

The dinner buffet is just as extensive with foods covering every continent and cuisine.

:+

Axiom,

The hotel is great and marvelous to stay at. You can get a room for 125 US per night. That is on the high side in Bangkok but a great stay. I would suggest going to biddingfortravel.com and seeing the hotels that priceline offers. Then go to priceline and book. Most 5 star hotels in Bangkok are fine with bringing boys up. On priceline, I know people get great rooms for 60US on a regular basis.

There are a few gay hotels that are nice. Go to dreadedned.com and dragoncastle.net to find others. I will happily assist you in anyway possible for your trip. I am working on a long response to your trip so give me a day or two. :)

Also go checkout gaybutton.com. I hope I got all these links right as I am at interent cafe without my laptop. :)

I use to be in the hotel business (and close to working again) the employee rate is $59 there which is usually indicative of what their priceline rate would be.

I have stayed at the Westin Banyan Tree before for $29, although this all suite hotel no longer carries the Westin flag.

Also, Tarntawan Place is very reasonable for $46 I think it is and includes B'fast for 2 any time of day and it can be delivered to your room.

I have stayed at the BBB inn (http://www.thaiboy.net) I paid $25 per night but I see the price has gone up to $30 and I would stay there again in a heartbeat as I usually am on a budget when I travel...come to think of it, even if I wasn't on a budget I would stay there too because to me a room is a room as long as it is clean. I have stayed at hotels in NYC like the essex house and the W hotel on Lex and the rates they get for those rooms (I paid $69) like $300-$500 per night is crazy, rooms were not very clean and they were tiny...I know, I know that is NYC.

I know Oz LOVES Intercontinental hotels (just dont stay at the one in Bogota, it's a dump) you should make a commercial for them.

How long are you there until?

Remember when we spoke on the phone,I told you you were going to like Thailand, no?

Are you picking up any Thai?

It took me a week just to remember how to say thank you in Thai.

Then I bought some conversation tapes and that gave me something to do on the plane rides over there...

I met a guy last night here in Florida, he said he was Thai, so I started to speak to him in Thai...he wasn't Thai, he is from Vietnam...I guess some of those guys still don't like telling Americans they are from Vietnam because of the war... I guess from what he told me...strange.

>I know Oz LOVES Intercontinental hotels (just dont stay at the

>one in Bogota, it's a dump) you should make a commercial for

>them.

:) I'm game! :)

>How long are you there until?

I am not sure how long I am here for. I have been here 2 months so far and am looking forward to more time in the future. I may have to make a trip to US for a bit for other than that, I am back here till Jan and then off to Brazil for a bit. :)

>Remember when we spoke on the phone,I told you you were going

>to like Thailand, no?

Yes, you were right. But, you also said I would love Cuba. I still have to test that one as well. If you anywhere near as close on that one, I'll be thrilled. :)

>Are you picking up any Thai?

>It took me a week just to remember how to say thank you in

>Thai.

I would love to say I speak it fluently. But, it is very difficult for me and I am trying. So far I know 3 words. At this rate, I'll be fluent in 2046. :)

When is your next trip here? :)

I too go to BKK often but my hotel preference is the Sheraton Royal Orchid which is on the river. I always get upgraded there but what I like the most is that it is not in the cement jungle of BKK and is on the river with 2 great outdoor pools, and 3 outdoor terrace restaurants with a million dollar view of the river. Also no problems bringing home a guest!

• 2 months later...
Guest Don Cast

RE: Thai in Fla

>I met a guy last night here in Florida, he said he was Thai,

>so I started to speak to him in Thai...he wasn't Thai, he is

>from Vietnam...I guess some of those guys still don't like

>telling Americans they are from Vietnam because of the war...

>I guess from what he told me...strange.

Hi, happened to pick up your thread to Oz. With my taste for Thai I've also been disappointed here in the South Fla area and for the same

reason -- most of the guys claiming to be Thai are Vietnamese and offering massage but not all that creatively! But there is one genuinely Thai guy who offers a pretty full service, is cute, and (oddly) calls himself "Tokyo." Here's his ad from Hotspots...

**** EXOTIC ISLAND THAI BOY ****

27, 5'7", 130 lbs., sexy, cute, soft skin.

Still at massage school, offers great deal.

Tokyo 954-326-8977

Archived