THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pattaya Food

TotallyOz
This topic is 7313 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For a nice, cheap Italian meal, there is a place next to Kaos on the left that is marvelous. Kaos is the heart of Sunnee. The food is good and the price is right. I have eaten there at least 15 times and never once been disappointed. I have also taken many of the boys from Kaos there and they like the Thai food there as well. This is not an upscale place and it very mom and pop. It is clean and the food tastes good. If you are looking for fancy, this place is not for you.

I also found White Knight a few nights ago. It is located right next to Top Man in Sunnee. The food is an all you can eat buffet with tons of English and American food and plenty of Thai food for the boys. The cost is 199baht per person for all you can eat. Let me suggest the Shepherd Pie and save room for deserts. They are one of the few places I have found that have great deserts. Perhaps the only night I have treated myself to a large desert after my meal since arriving.

Amor is perhaps my most visited place in Pattaya. I love the food there and the service is amazing. It is located in Boyztown and has am amazing view of all the boys walking back and forth down the street. The prices are a bit more than the 2 places above but it is great food served with class.

Cafe New Orleans is on the same street as Amor. It has a great Filet Minon and a great flavor for the Cajun food and spices. I took 3 boys there last week, with a bottle of wine and steak and shrimp for all of them, the cost was 3K baht. So, the place is a bit on the pricier side but the food and service are excellent.

These are just a few of the places I go to here. If any interests, I will keep posting places as I try them. If no interest, I will keep posting places as I try them! :)

Totally Oz

Carpe Diem

Guest msclonly

It won't be long before YOU are the 'TOAST' of the town!

I am expecting to see many pictures of you on that other bbs THAIland-Sawastee being carried in a sedan chair by a collection of 'boys' and being fanned by another group, or riding an elephant in a special parade through the streets of Pattaya!

A day of mourning will most likely occur, if and when you decide to leave town.

:+ :9

>A day of mourning will most likely occur, if and when you

>decide to leave town.

:) My fear is that they won't mourn! :) So, to relieve this fear, I am going to try to stay as long as I can. Or, at least till my dick is so dry there is no cum to share. :)

Guest Tampa Yankee

>My misery lies only in the fact that you are not here to have

>fun with me. (Again. hint. hint.) :)

Well, I'm booked for Montreal July and early August. I also have to fit a trip in to Florida somewhere and then a stop at the ICU I think. :+ After that we'll talk if they haven't deported you by then for plundering the natural resources. }(

P.S. Keep up the restaurant reviews.

Guest msclonly

If money may become a problem, then I suggest you pace yourself with the feeding frensy! It will be hard at first, but after some time it will be easier.

:+

Archived