THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bowling at Tops

TotallyOz
This topic is 7257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are many things to keep one occupied in Pattaya other than the gogo bars. :) I can't think of too many that I enjoy more, but I am learning. I have begun to enjoy a night or two of Karoke each week with the boys and tonight, I took 3 of my favorite boys from Kaos bowling. It was a tad bit more expensive than I am use to over here but it was great fun. Not quiet as fun as my little orgy last night with my boy, a boy from Soho, another from Thai Boys and another from Throb. Our little 5way fuck fest made for a very enjoyable evening and I am sure Firecat can attest to the the sex appeal of the boys as we jumped on the webcam to say hi to him before the festivities began. :) Sorry, I digress! :)

First, Tops bowling is very clean and great service everywhere. The shoes were clean and the bowling was animated on overheads. The place is well done. It was filled mostly with straight people the night we went but no one gave us any odd looks or stares.

For the 4 of us, we had 4 beers each and we bowled 4 games each. The cost for the entire bill including shoes, games and beer was 1900 baht. That is approximately 50US. We were there about 3 hours and each of the boys had a great time.

Amazing how bowling is the one thing in Thailand that is not inexpensive by Western standards.

You would have spent $50 for the bowling in North America.

So I guess you got the beers for free.

Depending on what kind of drinkers you had , maybe it was still very cheap(hehe).Because I know you only had Milk in order to conserve your strength for Later.

>Amazing how bowling is the one thing in Thailand that is not

>inexpensive by Western standards.

That is what I thought. I really didn't know until I was there that the cost would be that high. It would not have detirred me anyway, but now I know and will go back again. Perhaps with just one or two boys. :)

>So I guess you got the beers for free.

Well, one of the doormen from Kaos was with me and he was an amazing bowler. He kicked ass the first game. I learned from his mistakes. Everytime he bowled a great game, I did a "cheers" and we all drank a bit. After the second game, the effects started taking place with him and I started winning. Yes, I know it was a cheap shot but I do have a bit of competitiveness in me. :)

>Depending on what kind of drinkers you had , maybe it was

>still very cheap(hehe).Because I know you only had Milk in

>order to conserve your strength for Later.

Diet Coke actually. And, yes, I ended up with a marvelous night. Can it be any other way in Thailand? :)

• 4 months later...

Tonight, I took a return trip to Tops. I went with my husband, my beach boy, a doorman from my favorite bar, a gogo boy from Sunnee who was celebrating his 20th birthday and a boy from a beer bar. We were joined by a friend and his boyfriend. The night was fun and started off at Tops with drinks and bowling. It is always busy there and the guys love it. As I have said, it is not cheap by Thai standars but it is fun. I learned a valuable lesson. Thai boys get better each time you take them bowling while farangs don't improve with time as their learning curve may be finished. :) Yes, I lost with a low score. :)

Afterwards we went to Karoke. What an experience. For anyone who has not taken a group of boys to Karoke, you must. It is fun for all and not too expensive. The boys will adore you for it! (Hoo are you ready? Do you have your Garbo voice ready? I have a beautiful boa for you) :)

Archived