THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Goldfish and the Tiger Farm

TotallyOz
This topic is 7307 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a follower of Mark Anthony, I indulged in the ultimate goldfish day. I picked my favorite boys from the beach and the bars and took them to the Tiger Farm. All together, there were 6 boys and the driver I wanted from the beach. Seven sexy Thai boys and we took a road trip. Is this what Heaven is like? :)

For those who have not been to the Sriracha Tiger Zoo, it is well worth the trip. It is only about 35 min from Pattaya. I rented a large van for the day $1000 baht. The entrance fee for me and the 7 boys was another $1000baht. Once inside, we got to see some tiger pups sucking on one of the largest sows I have ever seen. It was quite a site.

We watched many of the major shows including the tiger show, the elephant show, the monkey show, and the crocodile show. All were great fun and the boys seem to laugh all day.

The shows were included in the fee. What we did extra was:

We feed the camels, elephants, deer and kangaroos: 20baht per bag. I bought all the boys bags for most animals.

We went fishing with the crocks and that was 50baht for a chicken on a stick that we hung over the crock cage to fish. This was actually quite fun for us all.

We all took a ride on the elephant, feed the camels, held a python, met the Scorpion Queen, petted and held a tiger and oh my, just too many things to mention. It was an amazing day with some amazing boys. The zoo should be a stop over for anyone going to Pattaya!

My boys say thanks for Firecat as he made me leave the beach to take them to the zoo. :) My first day not on the ocean! :)

For those who are wondering what the reference to "goldfish" is...

Goldfish are very stupid creatures with no self control. So if provided with enough food, they will actually eat until they die.

Some people are like that when it comes to hiring boys.

Lucky for me, I am not like that at all.

:7 :7

>I just want to be one of the boys. Looks like you get treated

>royally at the "Ozfest" - or maybe you become the "Ozfeast"

>???.:-)

>I`ll skip the bike ride however unless the training wheels are

>on.:+

LOL. Well, I guess that I feast upon them quite a bit. :) The boys here are yummy! :)

Training wheels? You are kidding? I outgrew those a few days ago. I am now in third gear and doing just fine. Today, I even managed to get the bike from the beach to the hotel in the middle of a storm that was ragging down hard and blowing trees down.

When it rains in Thailand it pours. The streets were flooded. The baht buses were full and the wind was gushing! Wow! What an exciting day so far. I guess I will have to go to Throb/Splash to cool off now! :)

A Marc, Tampa and Fire Moment

>Goldfish are very stupid creatures with no self control. So

>if provided with enough food, they will actually eat until

>they die.

>

>Some people are like that when it comes to hiring boys.

>

>Lucky for me, I am not like that at all.

Marc, as I have said many times, I try to follow your lead. :) Last night, at my now favorite bar SoHo, I had 8 beautiful boys over for a drink at my booth. When I go there, the mamasan seems so happy to see me. :) Not sure why? :) But, I just couldn't get enough. One boy after another gave me that special look (you know, the I want a tip bring me to your table look?). Not wanting to be a bad guy, I expanded on our group every few minutes. When I got to 8 boys from SoHo plus the 3 boys I brought over with me from Chaos, I knew instantly that I had another Marc Anthony, TY, Firecat moment. It was like we were back at our regular table in Montreal, sitting with half the boys from Taboo, drinking, laughing and having a grand time! The only thing missing was the 3 of you! Don't get me wrong, I only briefly thought about it and then my mind went back to the boy who had his hand down my pants trying to get me to take him home with us. Even though I adore the 3 of you, the boy's tactics won out! Just ask Firecat how the boy looked on webcam! :) Adorable and Yummy! Gulp. Gulp. :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: A Marc, Tampa and Fire Moment

Oz, we really miss you in Montreal. But like your situation the boys here are excellent at consoling us. }(

I am slowly weaning Firecat from the goldfish lifestyle... maybe... I think. Not sure he has really gotten religion although he is singing the hymns.:p Marc Anthony is just hopeless as, of course, are you. :o Turning you guys around is like whizing upwind in a hurricane...lol. :7 Wish I was there in person to rehabilitate you. :9 Sorta like me fooling around the edge til I fall in. hehe :+

>

>I am slowly weaning Firecat from the goldfish lifestyle...

>maybe... I think. Turning you guys around

>is like whizing upwind in a hurricane...lol. :7 Wish I was

>there in person to rehabilitate you.

Tampa: Looks like you are one of those guys who believe that you should send the fox to guard the hen house.

hehe

Turning you guys around

>is like whizing upwind in a hurricane...lol.

ROFLMAO

Wish I was

>there in person to rehabilitate you. :9 Sorta like me

>fooling around the edge til I fall in. hehe :+

As always, I am anxiously awaiting for you to come!

• 2 weeks later...

Another Goldfish Moment

Gulp, Gulp

Picture this: Thailand, Opening night of Spiderman, Oz dressed in his blue jeans and his typical Eddie B. shirt, 9 boys from all my favorite clubs, tons of popcorn and soda for the group, afterwards, a night at my place for more fun and games. Am I having a goldfish moment? }( }( }( }( }(

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Another Goldfish Moment

>Gulp, Gulp

>

>Picture this: Thailand, Opening night of Spiderman, Oz dressed

>in his blue jeans and his typical Eddie B. shirt, 9 boys from

>all my favorite clubs, tons of popcorn and soda for the group,

>afterwards, a night at my place for more fun and games. Am I

>having a goldfish moment? }( }( }( }( }(

Well... it is nice to know that if I am going to hell then you will definitely be keeping me company. :7 I think I can guess a few others in attendance too...lol.

>Well... it is nice to know that if I am going to hell then

>you will definitely be keeping me company. :7 I think I can

>guess a few others in attendance too...lol.

LOL: Well, I think your entire table at Taboo will be there to keep you company. :) As for me, I'll bring enough Thai boys to last for the duration. Give me a few more months and I will know them all. :)

>>Well... it is nice to know that if I am going to hell then

>>you will definitely be keeping me company. :7 I think I

>can

>>guess a few others in attendance too...lol.

>

>LOL: Well, I think your entire table at Taboo will be there to

>keep you company. :) As for me, I'll bring enough Thai boys

>to last for the duration. Give me a few more months and I

>will know them all. :)

Speak for yourselves... pervs. I think nothing but pure and innocent thoughts!

:7

Archived