THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Thailand Calls me Home

TotallyOz
This topic is 7335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After my recent and most excellent adventure in Thailand, the people and the country kept calling me. I heard the voices in the night. "Oz. Come back. Come home." I could not deny the voices any longer. I answered with a loud, "Hell yes!" And, with that, I was chatting with Firecat online a few nights ago and he asked why I didn't just go back to Thailand for a month. I guess he got tired of my moaning, "I miss it so much." As I was chatting with him, I called and booked a ticket for 2 days later. I am now in the Northwest lounge in Tokoyo. My mind goes back to the wonderful people I met on my last trip. My wonderful tour guide, Firecat. The guys on the beach. The boys in the bars.....

I know that the first time in most new places seem magical. It is now time to see how magical I can make the 2nd visit. Bangkok here I come! 7 hours and counting. :)

I hope you have a great time, Oz. And just reading how happy you sound as you make that post, and how excited you are, I know that you made the right decision.

Hope to see you a Pride in Montreal (if you actually pull yourself back to this continent, lol). But if not, at least I know you are swimming happily in your goldfish bowl, and I will see you at Black and Blue anyway!

:7 :7

Archived