THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Thailand March 17 - April 18

TotallyOz
This topic is 7419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just got my plane ticket for my much anticipated trip to Thailand. This is one place I have wanted to visit for many years and I am very excited.

I am now in the process of booking hotels. I know that I will fly into Bangkok and stay there for 5 + days to start my trip. I do not know what my agenda will be beyond that. I would appreciate any information anyone can give me on things I should do and things I should not miss on my trip.

I am considering staying at the Intercontinental in Bangkok to begin with. The other option is Triple Two Silom. I thought it might be nice to stay in a gay friendly place to start the trip and that is why I was considering the Triple Two. Has anyone stayed there? Do they have problems with guests?

Also, I plan to stay in Pattaya for 10 days. I have been looking for a place with a good internet connection. That is of prime importance to me. So far, I have not found one. Any suggestions there?

I appreciate any help and advise anyone can give! :)

>

>I appreciate any help and advise anyone can give! :)

I actually do have some advice for you. You know how goldfish have so little self control that they sometimes eat so much that they actually die?

I am picturing you amongst all the Thai boys for one whole month.

Please don't be a goldfish.

:+ :7

• 2 weeks later...

My first gig in Thailand will be in Bangkok at the Intercontinental Hotel for 10 nights. I then head to Pattaya for 10 days and then I have 10 or so days at my leisure. Where should I go on these days? Is there anything I should not miss while I am in Bangkok? Are there any clubs I must go to? For those that know me, I love the strip bars of Montreal and the massage parlors with cute young asian lads. Any help would be most appreciated!

Guest msclonly

With that much available time, you could venture down to the 'islands' near Phuket or even into Malaysia.

Very exotic and interesting. Not necessarily a break from your activities in BKK. Marvelous foods to experience.

:+ :+ :+

Guest Pablo

TotallyOZ I think you to contact Icon513. He moderator of crusinforsex Thailand center. He very friendly and know much about all of the country and where you should stay. He live in Bangkok.

Guest cigarboyee

IMO, the best place to stay is the Pan Pacific Hotel, on Rama IV Road, between Silom and Surawong. It is the closest luxury hotel to the boy bars on Patpong 1 and 2, and others nearby. Your young visitor will have no problem staying the night, and security will take his ID when you head upstairs to your room.

The last time I stayed there, I was on the executive floor, which has its own breakfast room. I took my young man to breakfast two days in a row. While I got a few dirty looks from western businessmen, the Thai staff fussed over us like we were family. The staff thought it wonderful that I was looking after the young man so well. What a difference from attitudes in the states....

I have GREAT friends in Singapore. It's the John Blair of Asia.

Email me.

They are straight, but I can't have sex in Singapore anyway because it is against the law to spit.

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

Archived