THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Obelisk Beach, Sydney

Guest Kenguy
This topic is 7444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Kenguy

Just discovered this gay nude beach on the north shore of Sydney. It's small, and gets very crowded when the sun is warm (not a disadvantage, though!) - there's a very good crowd there, and it's very free and easy - for instance last week I saw a guy rubbing sun oil all over his partner and both had enormous hard-ons, but nobody took any notice at all (apart from eyeing them!) There are wriggling pathways through the bush at the back of the beach, and there always seems to be some activity there; I've seen actual fucking going on as well as massaging. It's great, easily reached by car (good car-parks nearby). Highly recommended! The second best nude gay beach in Australia, I reckon!

• 3 months later...

My last trip to Australia was five years ago, but I remember Lady Jane Beach very fondly, which is an easy bus ride from Sydney. Thanks for the tip about Obelish Beach. I am also interested in knowing the best beach in Australia!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived