THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brazilian Travel Package

gregkidman
This topic is 6185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest RandyRon

Is that really a good price? 4 nights for $6,000? I thought the attraction of Brazil was the low prices on the "meat market."

Might be worth it...I said might.

What I would want to know is travel specifics: What class of air travel (it's a long flight for coach).

Also would want to know which rentboys and how many were included for me at the price quoted.

Staying at a private villa sounds cool but what plans for seeing other parts of the cities?

As the other posted noted, doing your own trip, visiting the saunas (can't beat the pricing) and even meeting locals to hook up with is part of the fun of Rio and Brasil. The men are so sexy and friendly and it's not always about the money. Sometimes they are interested in you just because they love to play and have a libido that works in over drive.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fisher

Wow - that is expensive! I paid less than half that

amount for 2-1/2 weeks this past May. From the ad

it appears that they supply the guys - which would

really make the trip a horror if the guys they choose

don't rock your boat. Choosing among the vast supply

of garotos at the saunas in Rio or São Paulo is half

the fun.

Cheers,

Fisher :)

Guest EuropTravl

Incredible.

I can just imagine what the conversation/performance is like with each individual "hot guy" after you've paid your global fee upfront to SOMEONE ELSE. I think the basic rules of not paying an intermediary the full amount and not paying upfront would apply, and double for Brazil. I don't think you're likely to get away with a 100-200 dollar tip for your "hot guy" (assuming you even like him) after he knows you've forked out thousands of dollars before that.

Do they guarantee an earful of "hard-luck" stories? They should.

Archived