THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ananab Guest house in Rio

sizzlingrice
This topic is 6005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone stayed at this bed and breakfast? They are owned by a gay couple. I have read Oliver's stay there a while back. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there lately and your experience. I will be traveling alone to Rio and I thought it would be a good idea to stay at a bed and breakfast as the owners will be there to accomodate you and give you tips. As far as the sex goes, the saunas are always there.

I stay with Roberto and Dirk every time I go to RIO each year. I always spend the first week with them to decompress. My most recent visit with them was last November. It's like staying with family for me.

They always take good care of me. Since I know the city fairly well I am able to get around from their location fairly easily.

I met them during my first visit socially and they invited me over to their home for a traditional Sunday afternoon pool party and barbecue.

This was before I ever stayed as a guest. I met their friends and family.

I covered most of this in my journals from a few years back in this forum.

Archived