THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

domincan republic

excelntsvc
This topic is 5945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys .. I've been invited to tag along on a trip the Santo Domingo, and I hope you can give me some advice on who/where to find boys while I'm there .. thought there used to be a thread on here, but I 'm not finding it.

Thanks in adavance for your guidance!

There is a lot written about the DR that's in the archives. I for one has written in the past about my experiences there which were slightly different because I was with an all male tour group for about nine days there.

Do a search: write in Santo Domingo and see what comes up. You can also go to http://www.Monaga.net or Monaga.com to see what's available there now. I think Anthony, the owner of this site, plans to sell, but you should be able to read the latest information about the country and place to which he immigrated some three years ago. (Hope this helps!)

PS I would write more about the DR and Santo Domingo in particular, but things have changed since 2005.

• 6 months later...

Hi Axiom,

I've crawled thorugh the archives, but still coulndn'r find a clear YES or NO visiting the DR. I have some spare time in April and was planning to go there. You wrote that things have changed since 2005. What do you mean by that?

Ok, I guess in the end I just wanna have a clear recommendation like: YES go there. The hunks are as good looking as in Brasil. ;)

Hope you are reading this, or anybody else who hast upddated Information.

Thanks guys :-)

Guest LatinoRican

No. The guys in the DR are nothing like the guys in Rio and I've been to both places. However, that does not mean you can not have a great time in the DR. Go to http://www.monaga.blogspot.com or to http://www.monaga.net as advised by a previous poster to get an idea of what to expect. Anthony Montgomery is the moderator of both sites. If you have any specific questions, post here. I go to the DR every 3 or 4 months just to get away from Puerto Rico where I live.

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned in an earlier response, do check out Anthony's site/blog. It contains the most up-to-date information about the DR and what it has to offer us!

In 2005 I was on a tour for some 10 days in the DR. Anthony was one of the principals involved; he provided key information for us all as well as fun times!

From time to time, I return to his site, as he always has the "hottest" of men featured there. You will get to meet some of them when you go, but as one poster stated, don't expect the scene here to be anything like what one would encounter in Brasil (Rio and Sao Paulo especially)!

Suggestion: Send Anthony a personal and direct email; he might respond if you don't have too many queries that he hadn't addressed at his site/blog!

Archived