THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Quiet Form for Much of 2007?????????

Axiom2001
This topic is 6171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As an avid reader and a writer when I think that I have to respond, I've found that the threads as well as the responses have been rather limiting during 2007. I've seen certain threads go for months without receiving any hits, yet these same threads have had many readers or perusers or mere lurkers. What's been the problem? Have the guys who have normally traveled to Mexico and to Central and South America abandoned this website and everything that accompanies it? Or is it that very few individuals are traveling to this part of the world because of the dollar situation.

Come on guys, "get with the program" which formerly was Ms. Winfrey's motto some years back and begin to write your threads, responses, or any other information which you deem pertinent! I want to continue to increase my reading and writing speeds. :9

Archived