THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Axé in Porto Seguro - nice dance by a gatinho

catnip
This topic is 6247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for the information. By the way, what saunas have you been going to where the guys look like the guys on videos?!?! Yes, the guys at the saunas are quite nice, but (typical in life) the guys one sees on the streets and in other locations are great eye candy such as the guys in the videos.

Twice I have been to Porto Seguro, recently this past March, and there are no saunas nor any gay venues in Porto Seguro. If a person likes going to the beach just to enjoy the beach, the beaches In Porto Seguro are really nice, but you can forget any gay action.

I wonder if Bush enjoyed Brazil as much as we do (ha-ha).

I actually haven't been to Porto Seguro. A friend sent me the link and I had to share...

However, in the major saunas covered here, you'd see a several guys like this one (though there would also be some less beautiful ones, too) - place like Point 202 and Club 117 in Rio or Persona in Salvador, or, of course, Lagoa in SP.

And, at the beach on the streets, in the malls, there are a lot of unbelievable guys. One nice eye candy excursion is to have lunch at the Fort of Copacabana, on the little walkway overlooking the beach and then take a look at the musueum inside the fort - lots of gorgeous young army guys when I was there.

• 2 months later...
Guest Deweywop

>Wow, do the sauna boys ever look like THAT? If so, I need to

>start shopping for a plane ticket.

Hard to believe unless you see it for yourself. I would say I've had/seen many guys that were even BETTER looking than the boy in the vid. Absolute physical perfection is something you can readily expect.

Guest Deweywop

>Yes, the guys at the saunas are quite nice, but (typical in

>life) the guys one sees on the streets and in other locations

>are great eye candy such as the guys in the videos.

Ah, that's just life. Guys look better when they're dressed, distant, and seemingly unavailable. I remember once lusting after this cute boy while riding the subway to the Lagoa in SP. When I got the sauna, guess who I saw but same said boy - but now unclothed, he didn't quite stand out in that sea of similarly toned skin and flawless muscle.

On recent visit to Lagoa, hooked up with fanastic guy, 6'2", muscular, beautiful eyes and lips. Was wearing sweat shorts but obvious there was plenty beneath. When went to cabine, what I expected was under those shorts was more than right when I pulled them down. He was a passionate kisser, orally talented and wow all the way around. Really stood out among the other sauna boys. :D :9 :9 :9 :p :P

Archived