THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

First trip to South America

LustinGuy
This topic is 6449 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think I'm about to give in and book my first trip to South America.... after reading all the great stories on here for several years, I've decided to get past my worries about safety and cash in some frequent flyer miles this winter.

A few questions for the veterans: (the primary purpose of my trip is finding super hot boys :7 )

If I'm planning a 7-10 day trip... would you recomend 2 or 3 cities? I'm considering Rio and Buenos Aires... is Sao Paolo worth a stop?

Are there certain days of the week that are better than others at the saunas? If anyone would like to suggest an itinerary, that'd be awesome.

I would highly recommend that you do only two cities during your first visit and limited time. But to be really honest with you, if you have only 7 - 10 days, I'd devote all of it in one place (Rio) if it were my first time.

If you do Rio and Sao Paulo, I'd do Sao Paulo on a Thursday - Saturday and return to Rio on a Sunday and go to Club 117 if one of your prime reasons for this trip is going to saunas (of which Buenos Aires has none).

Get your feet wet in one or two cities; then next time do Rio and Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo all in one trip for about 15 or more days if possible.

My friend and I were in all three places a few weeks ago for almost twenty-four days, but in looking back, both of us have concurred that we should have spent more than five days in Buenos Aires, his first time, my second and less time in Sao Paulo, his second and my fourth time.

Since this is your first time in Brazil and you want to experience two cities, I would recommend something like this. Travel on a Monday (assuming that you are coming from USA), you will arrive in Rio on Tuesday morning. You will have all day to acquaint and relax yourself, then go to 117 for free cabine nights and the boys will be wearing boxer shorts. Then on Wednesday go to MM for full glory nights (leave your hotel around 5 or so, if you are taking a cab search this site or GayTravelBrazil.com and look for the easiest way to get there). Then on to SP for couple of days (Thursday and Friday, get an early flight to SP, check with GayTravelBrazil.com about airfare and accommodations and also tour guides for both cities). While in SP go to Lagoa. Head back to Rio on Saturday, now you have choices for Saturday evening activities, MM for full glory nights again, or 117 or 202. If you had good times at MM go back there if not you still have 117 and 202. Depending on where you are staying, let’s say you are booked at Atlantico, go to 202 around 5:30 or so (that’s when the boys started coming in) I am sure you will find someone to your liking. If not, hop on the metro and go to 117 around 7 PM and then take it from there. Now for Sunday, you can try Spazio 18. If you don’t like Spazio 18 you can walk to 117. For Monday evening I believe 117 are close, so you can either visit 202 or Estacao (they are walking distance from each other). You should reserve Buenos Aires for your next trip, just like what Axiom said ... "get your feet wet in two cities."

I am sure you will enjoy the Boyz from Brazil.

Please note that Spazio 18 is closed on Sundays. I believe that the best choice for a suana visit on a Sunday would be 117. Keep in mind that none of the saunas are especially busy on a Sunday. Tuesdays and Fridays are usually the best nights to attend Spazio 18. Those nights they offer the Noite de Pacotao/All-in-one package night of entry, room and garoto for 63Reais and another 3Reais for the kit. Since it is such a good price, that in turns brings in more clients, which in turn brings in more garotos. Other nights can be more quiet there. Same for Meio Mundo on Wednesdays and Saturdays, as they are the no towel/no sunga nights. You will see the guys with the largest endowments parading through the house swinging free as opposed to other nights when there will be less clients and some might move over to Clube 117.

Archived