THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Buenos Aires Apartment?

BgMstr4u
This topic is 5362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am thinking of returning to Buenos Aires again this summer, and staying for a month or so. There is a lively business in short-term apartment rentals and there are many websites purveying attractive and reasonably priced places.

Does anyone have experience in renting an apartment in BA?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Yesterday I went to http://www.2Portenios.com and noticed that Gustavo has a Faceboook page. Well, to my surprise-- he has an ad at his FB for apartment rentals in his city. The website is: http://www.ba4uapartments.com.ar/santafe.asp.

I've spent almost an hour surfing and viewing and am indeed impressed. I just might decide to rent one of these studio apartments in Recoleta if I manage to get back to my third favorite city in this world of ours.

(The studios are located on Santa Fe (a very gay area) in the Santa Fe Plaza Building), but guys the gay scene is different in BA; this isn't SF's Castro District or NYC's Chelsea, but it holds its own, and you should and will enjoy!)

I'm going this summer for a week and will be staying at the Concord Callao. I got a decent price on expedia and when I booked my air fare also with them as a vacation package I got an additional savings!

Two years ago my friend and I shared a two bedroom apartment at the Concord Callao. All I can say is that we had a very positive experience from beginning to end. I think they have new managers, too, who are very client-friendly from what I gleaned from the posts at http://www.gaytravelargentina.com from Drey-- the websmaster's posts.

If my friend and I go to Buenos Aires in April 2010, we have a great decision to make: do we stay at the CC and rent separate studio apartments, or do we go with the others to which I alluded in an earlier site. -:) -:)

Guest dreynsol

Concord Callao

I know of travellers who have stayed at less expensive places that have wished they were at the Concord Callao.

They have weekly and monthly rates and what I consider their luxury suites are modern and nicely decorated. They include daily maid service, breakfast, and a 24 hour security guard.

But, the convenience I love the most is having Alfredo there to give me helpful advice whenever I needed it. He speaks fluent Spanish, Portuguese, and English and he has connections with all of the local gay bars and restaurants.

Plus, it's in the heart of the Recoleta district and convenient to most places you will want to go

Email us at: info@gaytravelargentina.com and we'd be glad to help you.

- Drey

Archived