THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Has anyone had experience with Muhktar in Rio/SP?

hapa96761
This topic is 6698 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys -- new here, and spending May in Brazil. Was wondering if anyone had experience with Muhktar? Looks way hot in his photos (he's on rentboy and his own website). Really appreciate the information on this site and GBT. Anyone have recommendations for a personal gay guide. I will be traveling alone most of the trip and wouldn't mind someone to go out to eat with, check out some clubs and perhaps go with me to a sauna. Though I'm well traveled and confident --- I'm not sure I would do a sauna on my own -- at least the first time. Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

I know people who've been with him and who think he was pretty hot. From his recent pix it looks like he may have discovered vacuum pumps, which may or may not be your cup of tea. There are certainly many more affordable guys, and there's no need to be shy about going to the saunas, where you'll meet them. If you read the info on this site you'll see that the saunas are really quite easy, and many, many gringos and first-timers have enjoyed themselves there.

Archived