THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fasano and Emiliano hotels Sao Paulo

sydneyboy
This topic is 6716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've stayed at both. Both are located in the Jardins neighborhood in Sao Paulo and convenient to restaurants, etc. In fact, they are quite close to one another. They are wonderfully luxurious--expensive and worth it, if you like top quality hotels. I actually prefer the Emiliano but you can't go wrong with either. I never tried to bring a boy up to my room there and would be very surprised if the security didn't stop you cold. But if the boy was whiter than white, and well dressed, you might have a shot. If you want more specifics, just send me a private email. SF Traveler

I concur with the previous poster. They are 2 of the nicest hotels in Sao Paulo. I prefer the Emiliano of the 2. Have never had a problem bringing guest to the room. Both have excellent service and both have great restaurants. They are located in my favorite part of SP. Lot's of great shopping and restaurants in walking distance and the area is very safe. Another hotel choice at half the price (or less) is the Best Western Regent Park Hotel . It's an apartment hotel (recently renovated)....it's not ultra luxurious like the other 2, but is certainly first class. I have stayed there a number of times and never had a bad experience. Sometimes, I'll spend my last 2 nights across the street at the Emiliano to pamper myself before I go back to the USA. Hope this answers your question.

Archived