THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sex Hotels in Buenos Aires ?

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, there are - quite a few, actually.

They seem to be known as "albergue transitorio" and because of a local law, same-sex couples are treated equally well.

I have not yet ventured inside one but there are two very smart-looking, such hotels alongside the Recoleta Cemetery ;-)

As mentioned, in Argentina they're known as "albergues transitorios" or "telos" (slang). Invest in a copy of Argentina's gay magazine "Imperio" at any newstand (especially along Av. Santa Fe). In the pull-out supplement is a gay guide that includes listings of gay-friendly "telos."

Guest Deweywop

I passed by one on my first trip many years ago and wondered what it was. "Albergue transitorio" - what a lovely term. Believe it or not, it actually had a red light up front. But otherwise, it looked quite clean, proper, and discreet.

Many South Americans live with their parents well into adulthood. These "couples hotels" are an acknowledged way for straight and gay pairs to have short-term private space.

Archived