THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RIO addresses, Point 202 and others

johnnysneakers
This topic is 6703 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Having just returned from RIO I still think there must be better web sites with more info than this. It is rather limited in what it offers and few actual addresses are provided. Any other ideas as I do want to return to this heavenly patch. Never have I seen such wonderful bodies than there in RIO.

You'll find complete addresses and directions on http://www.GayTravelBrazil.com. For bars, clubs, restaurants, etc. click on "Destinations" and then on the name of the city you're interested in. There you'll find menu items containing all that information. For saunas and other hot spots, click on "Forums." Go to the "Hot Zone" forum and click on the "Hot Spots" menu for address lists.

>Having just returned from RIO ... Any other ideas as I do want to return to this heavenly patch. Never have I seen such wonderful bodies than there in RIO.

Glad you enjoyed Rio. So when is your next trip? It is not too early to plan for your next trip :) I beleive June 17 will be Sao Paolo Gay Pride and the week after will be Rio.

• 4 weeks later...

I have gone to Brasil (Rio, etc...) in September, October, and early November for the past five years. The rates for everything mentioned in the preceding response were lower than those at Christmas and New Years and during Carnaval.

In 2003 I went to Carnaval. The hotel room was cheaper for one immediately after Carnaval than a shared room during this time period.

I guess I understood the preceding writer's message; that is why I responded.....

Archived