THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RIO bars, saunas, strip shows

johnnysneakers
This topic is 6768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am headed to RIO for the first time in many years and I would really appreciate some info on clubs, saunas and shows. I have read most of the postings here and found good info on saunas (but no addresses---help me please) but only refererces to some clubs.

Can you post some names and addresses. THanks. I am esp interested in any strip clubs.

You'll find extensive lists on http://www.GayTravelBrazil.com For bars/clubs go the the Destinations menu, then to the city you'll be visiting and on that city's main page will be a menu item for Bars/Clubs there.

In the Hot Zone forum you'll find listings for saunas, etc. in the menu item for Hot Spots.

There are no specifically male strip bars in Brazil that I know of. With the saunas, who needs them? Most of the clubs offer strip shows as part of their regular entertainment programming, but usually only one or two nights a week. You'll have to find out from the bar when they have such shows. Some of the clubs also have go-go boys who are, shall we say, scantily clad. But there aren't any exclusively strip bars like those in North America.

Archived