THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio de Janeiro

BrazilFan
This topic is 6838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned from another unforgettable Rio Trip. The City is just magical and beautiful. I spend 11 days in Rio, with visits to Sao Paulo and Santos.

This was my third trip within one year and I must say that I feel extremely comfortable in Brazil. I enjoy the people, the beautiful Beaches, making new friends each time I visit and the guys are absolutely wonderful.

This trip I had a very memorable dining experience at “Don Camillos” with a wonderful couple from Rio.

I am certainly a Big Fan of Brazil and of course Rio!

:-)

I just returned from another unforgettable Rio Trip. The City is just magical and beautiful. I spend 11 days in Rio, with visits to Sao Paulo and Santos.

This was my third trip within one year and I must say that I feel extremely comfortable in Brazil. I enjoy the people, the beautiful Beaches, making new friends each time I visit and the guys are absolutely wonderful.

This trip I had a very memorable dining experience at “Don Camillos” with a wonderful couple from Rio.

I am certainly a Big Fan of Brazil and of course Rio!

:-)

Archived