THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Roberto in Buenos Aires

BgMstr4u
This topic is 6793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I want to sing the praises of a real gentleman. Roberto, recommended many times here, is a wonderful man who helped to make my visit to Buenos Aires a great success. He is a mature man whose gentle humor is delightful, and whose knowledge of BA is amazing. He is an absolute fount of experience. By all means, contact him for a tour - and do it in advance as I believe he is becoming quite popular! - and in the process you may make a friend.

Thank you, Roberto!

• 4 weeks later...

Currently I am in Rio just having completed a stay of one week in Buenos Aires;while I was there, Roberto was my guide on three occasions; he was truly a superb guide, and I would definitely recommend him to meet your orientation needs, etc...........

Roberto traveled after the fourth time with me, thus I engaged the services of a young lawyer and webmaster at gayguideargentina.com.

Gulliermo I would recommend highly, too. He was with me on 3 occasions, too. The expertise of both men certainly enhanced my visit to `the Paris of the South.``

(I am word processing this on a keyboard which is new and unknown to me, thus the wording and punctuation might be off sligtly.)

Currently I am in Rio just having completed a stay of one week in Buenos Aires;while I was there, Roberto was my guide on three occasions; he was truly a superb guide, and I would definitely recommend him to meet your orientation needs, etc...........

Roberto traveled after the fourth time with me, thus I engaged the services of a young lawyer and webmaster at gayguideargentina.com.

Gulliermo I would recommend highly, too. He was with me on 3 occasions, too. The expertise of both men certainly enhanced my visit to `the Paris of the South.``

(I am word processing this on a keyboard which is new and unknown to me, thus the wording and punctuation might be off sligtly.)

• 1 month later...

>I want to sing the praises of a real gentleman. Roberto,

>recommended many times here, is a wonderful man who helped to

>make my visit to Buenos Aires a great success. He is a mature

>man whose gentle humor is delightful, and whose knowledge of

>BA is amazing. He is an absolute fount of experience. By all

>means, contact him for a tour - and do it in advance as I

>believe he is becoming quite popular! - and in the process you

>may make a friend.

>

>Thank you, Roberto!

After being with Roberto for three days (five hour stints each)-- I firmly echo the sentiments as expressed above. I enjoyed his company immensely and the places where we toured. Also enjoyed having lunch with "our man in BA" for we went to some restaurants with pleasant ambiance and reasonably, reasonably, reasonably priced and delicious food.

It seems as if there is some type of eatery on almost every corner in BA.

>I want to sing the praises of a real gentleman. Roberto,

>recommended many times here, is a wonderful man who helped to

>make my visit to Buenos Aires a great success. He is a mature

>man whose gentle humor is delightful, and whose knowledge of

>BA is amazing. He is an absolute fount of experience. By all

>means, contact him for a tour - and do it in advance as I

>believe he is becoming quite popular! - and in the process you

>may make a friend.

>

>Thank you, Roberto!

After being with Roberto for three days (five hour stints each)-- I firmly echo the sentiments as expressed above. I enjoyed his company immensely and the places where we toured. Also enjoyed having lunch with "our man in BA" for we went to some restaurants with pleasant ambiance and reasonably, reasonably, reasonably priced and delicious food.

It seems as if there is some type of eatery on almost every corner in BA.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to previous posters who praised Roberto's abilities as a tour guide! I was in Buenos Aires last week and enjoyed my three four-hour tours with Roberto. He is gentle, interesting, intelligent, intellectual and extremely pleasant. He remembered my particular areas of interest and was well prepared to guide me toward the sites that he knew would interest me.

I too sing his praises and, without question, would utilize his services when I return to B.A. He is quite an exceptional gentleman.

Archived