THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Casa Monaga - Dominican Republic Closed?!?!

goingtorio
This topic is 6528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Write to Anthony@Monaga.com If his email address is still

>current perhaps you can address your queries to him directly.

Go to Monaga.com; I just went there after typing this to you. If you want to stay at another place where I stayed for 8 nights back in February, it's the Caribe Colonial Hotel where Anthony has been sending folks since his hotel is being converted into condos.

The price is reasonable; the personnel great; location fantastic-- right in the Zona Colonial and within walking distance of all clubs. If you choose not to walk, hail a taxi-- set rate first before hopping in.

Read all info. in the archives to get a more thorough perspective!

If you have other questions, you can contact me privately through this site/profiles---. Axiom2001

Your question borders on ambiguity for me, but I shall try to sense what you're requesting. Monaga.com is a website re: the DR done by Anthony who was former owner of the Monaga Hotel. On this site is great info. for a first timer. The gallery has hot shots of varied places and guys!

Again, send me a private e so that I can respond to the better ability as possible. You can go to profiles here (if you've become of member of M4M) and write; the e is forwarded to my private e. :-)

Hi, I sent Antony an E-Mail a couple of weeks ago. He has turned the Guest house into Apartments which he rents out. There are pics of them on http://www.monaga.com. They look really nice. I hope to stay there if I go in Jan. I read on another site abou a sauna that is owned by the same people that own the Hacienda hotel. I was wondering if this was a Gay place and if it was like the ones in Rio. If anyone has any information it would be appreciated. Thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest LatinoRican

Ok..pay attention now! I just got back from SD. I was there for 10 days and stayed at http://www.casanewyorker.com Anthony no longer runs the apartments, but refers clients to some hotels like the Caribe Colonial and other places on http://www.monaga.net There is a curfew in the whole of the Dominican Republic since July 28 in case you didn't know. All bars/discos/pubs and any other places that sell liquor must close at 12am from Sunday to Thursday and at 2:00am on Fridays and Saturdays restaurants included. The police/military come by and evrything closes promptly at the regulated hours. They are trying to cut down on delinquency and this is one of the measures that they came up with...go figure! After closings, the city becomes a ghost town of sorts and, if you are still up and walking around, the police may stop you to inquire why you are out so late at night... So, unless things change, get ready to party early and go to bed early as well!

Archived