THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where is everybody?

Guest dreynsol
This topic is 7040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest dreynsol

If you've been wondering where your friends are. Tri and I got this site going while M4M was off the air. We've been corresponding with Daddy about cross-linking the two sites because we think they complement each other.

Daddy has been encouraging of our efforts, so just keep checking back here to see if the sites have been formally cross-linked. The new site is: http://www.GayTravelBrazil.com and we mostly converse in the Hot Zone Forum.

Tchau,

- Drey

Drey, I'm elated that you wrote a thread about the new site, for this site (M4M's)has been relatively dry for approximately two to three or more weeks. I'd wondered if everyone was traveling to South of the Border and hadn't had the time to respond here.

I'd like for the guys to correspond at both sites; therefore, if one is unable to access one site, he can go to the other!

Muito obrigado! Axiom2001

Archived