THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adventure: Part III

Knabegeil
This topic is 7048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Real short chapter today.

My first meeting with Jaime and Rafael took place on a Saturday night. Sunday I went back to 202 to say "thanks" and see if the connection could be taken to the next level. But they weren't there. Disaster! Stupid m e for not getting the phone number! Well, what can you do? Live and learn.

What will happen next? Will Jack find his two new friends? Stay tuned for the next chapter in "As the Stud Turns."

Footnote: Intimacy is the key to the success of these guys. At least for me. For example, Rafael had the charming practice of caressing my chin with his thumb and forefinger. Can't beat that with a stick!

I am really enjoying your travels but may I suggest that you continue posting on one thread only? For me it makes it easier to refer back to a previous episode when I need to remind myself of any facts or events I have forgotten.

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.

Keep us posted please, no matter what you decide about new threads.

Thanks for the one-thread suggestion. Here it is in action.

Tuesday I figured seeing the two guys again was not going to happen. Then ... late in the afternoon I was taking a shower, and the phone rang. Yes, the phone. The Atlantico has phones in its bathrooms. That always seemed to be a somewhat ridiculous luxury (they also have emergency panic buttons), but now I'm a true believer. If the phone in the bedroom or sitting room had rung, I wouldn't have heard it.

On the other end was Jaime giving me his phone number and asking if the two guys could come over about 11PM that night after he had finished work. Tough decision there, don't you think?

Well, as things turned out, they didn't arrive until about 1:30 AM. As before, we all sort of relaxed in the bedroom. Rafael somewhat uncaracteristically was dressed in a long-sleeved athletic shirt, which I didn't know quite how to interpret. But things were still the same. Soon we hit the sack for the night with me in the middle of a nice boy sandwhich.

One thing these two guys are not is early risers. The next morning I had to close the hallway door that leads from the sitting room to the bedroom. My Portuguese tutor (Clayton) was very amused at my discretionary efforts. I also had to shoo the maid away a bit, but everything worked out for the best.

About noon I thought, "Enough's enough" and went in and woke them up. Downstairs we went and across the street to the burger place there for "breakfast." Then we went to the sporting goods store also just across the street from the hotel where I got them sungas so we could go to the hotel pool and beach for the rest of the afternoon. Jaime got one that was basically a light green; Rafael, basic white with red and blue trim. Both looked hot.

At the hotel pool the guys got lots of attention, especially when Rafael used the exercise equipment that is there. The walk along the beach was uneventful.

After cleaning up, there came the inevitable request for a shopping trip. So off we went to the C&A on Avenida Copacobana. Got a pair of jeans and a top for each of them. Took a long time, but, in the end, they were satisfied, and I guess that's what counts.

Dinner was at Bella Blu.

The late evening activities were supposed to take place at LeBoy, and that's where we went. But there was some problem with Rafael's ID so we couldn't get in.

The selected alternative was another local's club called "Papa X," which wasn't too far away. Lapsa? This was another somewhat wild place, but much more seedy that Club 1140. Several transsexuals were near our "spot" on the floor. One of them couldn't resist Rafael (coldn't blmae her for that; I couldn't either), and kept making a play for him. But she didn't get anywhere. I don't think he liked it too much. Another feature of this place was a certain room where beds seemed to be located for possibly commercial activities. I did notice a good number of people going in and out of this room..

Finally we called it a night, returned to the hotel and curled up in bed.

The next morning was the actual day of my departure from Brazil, and Jaime had to get to work. So off they went, and so did I.

This was a good experience. It was nice to meet locals and be treated well by them. I immensely enjoyed being taken to the clubs. I never would have done that alone. These two guys continue to hold a special place in my heart, and I hope to see them again some time in the future. If this kind of "adventure" suits you, I hope my story has appealed to you as well.

Yes, I always enjoy reading about the experiences of others as cited in their semi vignettes, but I had to lol lol lol lol when I read: "Then came the shopping trip." Yes, I smiled and lol lol lol. I guess shopping makes up for hiring a guide to accompany one who is not local and does not speak the language.

Again, thanks for taking the time and sharing. Although I got a kick out of what you wrote in terms of the shopping spree, I enjoyed your story! And yes, you will be going back to "Mother Brasil" as others have referred to Brasil in other posts.

Archived