THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio Scenarium

TotallyOz
This topic is 7090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have grown to love this place. It is not for everyone but when I have gone, it is always packed with people and lots of activity. However, it is a fun place to see, nice food to eat and a great atmosphere.

Scenarium is a converted antiques warehouse that is used at night for food, shows, and dancing. The cost to get in is about 18R and then you pay for your own drinks and food. The cost is reasonable and the food is good.

I have been there several times over the last 2 months and each time, I enjoyed myself.

Saturday nights are fun and the entertainment is lively and the dancing is fun to watch from the 2nd and 3rod floors. A good time to get there is around 11PM. Be sure to carry your camera as you will have plenty of photo opportunities.

Rio Scenarium

Rua do Lavradio 20

Centro - Rio

21- 2233-3239

http://www.rioscenarium.com.br

>

>Saturday nights are fun and the entertainment is lively and

>the dancing is fun to watch from the 2nd and 3rod floors. A

>good time to get there is around 11PM. Be sure to carry your

>camera as you will have plenty of photo opportunities.

>

I can't believe I didn't bring my camera with me the last time we were there. I know you guys took some pics that were great, but NOT A SINGLE ONE of you took a pic of that gorgeous boy with the SURFER shirt.

Sheesh. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!

:7

Archived