THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Counting the days....

Guest dreynsol
This topic is 7173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest dreynsol

One week from right now, I'll be on the plane headed to my beloved country, Brasil. Would have loved to have been there during Carnaval, but wanted to experience it during my birthday and it falls a little later this year than the big event.

It's wonderful having friends that have scheduled their trips during my special event, and others that will surely be there in spirit. This birthday is a little more significant since it's a multiple of a decade. Not sure if I'll tell you which one! :-) Wish it were a multiple of two and know what I know now!

I will be there with Francisco (the originator of my learning about Brasil), Bobby Baby, Gus, JR, grweyers, and StillLovely (his first time). Looking forward to meeting Tri and Clayton, as well.

I am fortunate to be able to give Gus his second opportunity of a lifetime in experiencing Brasil, but I also know that Gus might not be around to make the third. He is a good friend, the life of the party, and I do want him to be there with me.

Many thanks to Tri, TomCal, Axiom, DaddyBears, BigDaddy, Mascmaninmd and the many others that have taught me many things about Brasil. More recently, to Oz -- thanks for enduring my attempts at humor. To nycpaul -- thanks for expressing your opinion and I'll be mindful of taking advantage of anyone's situation while I'm there. And to Song, you're a very special person.

I've been told, I get to experience two birthday cakes, one at Pointe 202 and one later at Corujinha's. I guess they couldn't fit all the candles on one cake! :-)

So, if anyone's in Rio next Sunday (Feb. 20) feel free to join in on the celebration!

Meu coração está no Rio (my heart is in Rio)

- Drey

Drey, I, too, am counting the days! I will arrive in Rio one day before you. I will try and make it to your birthday at Corinjina. If for some reason I miss the celebration, I am sending you in advance my sincere birthday greetings. I hope your decades are a few less than mine! But whatever our respective ages, Brazil is certain to bring out all the youthful energy we have left in us. Thank you for graciously accepting without rancor my soapbox pronouncements.

Thanks alot for invite...I will be in BA during that period and will only arrive in Rio on the 25th...I know you will have a day to remember not only been with those sexy hunky Brazilian's but also been with fellow M4M member's...so enjoy and have alot of fun....Congrats...:)

Hi, for me it's now less than 6 days before I'm heading for Brazil and I will also pass there my birthday!

I will arrive on Sunday morning in Sao Paulo, so I won't make it to your party. :(

But I'm sure you will a have a fantastic time!

The plan is to go on my birhtday (26th) from SP to Salvador.

Enjoy!

Rob

Guest dreynsol

We plan on going to 117 early, then being at Point (since it's on the way) at 8pm, then Corujinha's at around 10pm.

Please keep in mind, we'll be on Brazilian time, but I'll make an effort to keep the group moving. There maybe a couple that are still stuck in the cabine! :-)

Still plan on calling you when we arrive so hopefully you can join us at 117 as well.

Can't wait to be back in Rio and meet you as well!

- Drey

Archived