THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Eduardo

firecat
This topic is 7190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No, it is not the same Eduardo. If you want to get in touch with Eduardo, go to the reviews and he has a new picture that was posted this week. He is very sweet and very good at negotiations. If you are planning on a trip here, you should hire him for the week. His rates are so reasonable and the money and ease of life he will save you will be well worth it for you! :)

Dick,

What I did before and what I tried to do on this trip was simply hire him for the entire week. He would meet me at my hotel for lunch and take me to the saunas and afterwards to Curijina's and then if I wanted to a dance club. He is very flexible in scheduling and if you ask him to plan things for you, he does a nice job. If you need time alone, simply tell him to meet you somewhere at a different time. He is ok with that too.

I tried to hire him my first 7 days on this trip but someone had already booked him for 5.

I cannot think of a better way to spend your money that to have him there with you to help, assist, plan and encourage. He is a great asset and a nice guy.

I just spend 5 days with Eduardo in Rio. He is absolutely fantastic to explore Rio, find great Dining as well he knows the best places for fun.

He is the best to negotiate with the guyz and exactly tells them what you like and dislike. This is the best way for you to have a good time without any complications.

His english is great. I paid him $60per day plus Lunch and Dinner as well as entry and beverages in the Saunas.

Bottom line is the Eduardo will save you money and a good time is definately guaranteed.

Eduardo has many friends in Rio, from Taxi Drivers to Hotel's to Sauna Boyz.

I absolutely trusted Eduardo and he is a very kind and genuine person!

Have a great time in Rio!

>I paid US $ 60 for Eduardo, plus I took care of Food, Drinks,

>etc. Money definately woth spend.

>We usually met up around 11 or 1 pm and spend the day

>exploring Rio and then hit Sauna 117 around 6 pm....

>I truely and highly recommend Eduardo!

I paid him a bit more but he stayed with me until after midnight each day as I wanted to see some of the discos and have fun late night at curijunia's. It was also well worth it!

Archived