THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Eduardo in Rio

BrazilFan
This topic is 7116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My first Trip to Rio!

I contacted Eduardo based on all the great reviews here and met him the day of my arrival at my Rio Hotel.

Eduardo and I spend 5 days together. He is a great companion, translator (you need that in Rio) especially to show you Rio, a fascinating, beautiful City. Eduardo is the absolute expert when it comes to having a good time - he has many friends and is well liked!

We spend quite some time at 117 Sauna which is my favorite spot. It’s clean, very friendly, spacious and the best looking guys. 117 is fun…if you are looking for a guaranteed good time, this is the place to go.

We also explored “Rogers” as well as “202” but 117 is by far the happening place! I gave Eduardo my sexual likes and dislikes and he was great in suggesting always the perfect match for me – as well he negotiated for me with the guys as almost no one speaks English.

I must say that Eduardo made sure that I had a good time! He knows Rio with it’s beautiful sites, Restaurants, Hotels and he knows the boys.

Would I hire him again? ABSOLUTELY!

Thank you Eduardo and hopefully I’ll be back soon. Please say Hello to Alan and Crys for me.

XOXOXO

:-)

It was nice to meet you even though we did not officially meet. I did see you with Eduardo and he introduced us.

I agree with you, Eduardo is excellent. A truly nice guy and a wonderful companion for the saunas, the city and the nightlife! I think he is great and I am glad you had fun with him!

Archived