THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Land of Uncut Cock, Saunas and Beautiful Men

TotallyOz
This topic is 7182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I am in my hotel. A long flight from USA with many delays, luggage problems and airport issues.

I am happy I chose the Intercontinental so far. They gave me a great 2 room suite with 2 TVs, true high speed internet, a beautiful view of the ocean, a cute bellboy to bring up my luggage and smile at me for 10 minutes as we chatted about Rio, fresh wine and fruit and they were even smart enough to ask at the check in desk if I wanted Spaghetti delivered to my room. On top of that, they had 3 vases of fresh flowers waiting for me and I can swear some are lavender! Do they know I am queer?

I cannot begin to tell you the excitement I felt when I started my journey today. This is my first trip to Brazil alone. My last trip was about a month in length but I had my boyfriend of 5 years with me. I had a marvelous time with him and he brought me much joy and laughter. So, in a way, this was our place and coming here without him was both hard and exciting.

The driver I had arranged to pick me up at the airport did not show. I waited for almost one hour. I was disappointed as I hired him through recommendations on this site. It was perhaps an oversight on his part or we just missed each other. But, after 45 minutes of waiting I decided to take a taxi. My taxi driver spoke no English but was very nice and chatty. I have no fucking idea what we were talking about but it seemed to be a friendly conversation. Seeing the beaches, the seagulls and the slums brought back a rush of memories past.

As I sit here typing this, I have my balcony door open, I can hear the ocean, it is a bit rainy today and the mist is apparent. The sun softly edges into my window as I sit here thinking once again what a fucking lucky bastard I am. :)

My adventure begins as I am now leaving to make sure the boys at the 117 Club are alive and well. I am also hoping to get laid after a long journey!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tampa Yankee

>On top of that, they had 3 vases of fresh flowers

>waiting for me and I can swear some are lavender! Do they

>know I am queer?

Oh, let's see... maybe it was all those boys you were trying to sneak past the desk last year... lol.

Wishing you much fun but then I know you will manage just fine.

}(

Guest dreynsol

Oz,

Sounds like the Intercontinental does a great job!

Being there during Carnival should definitely add to the experience.

Too bad you'll be leaving before we arrive, but keep the garotos warmed up for us! :-) and have a great adventure.

- Drey

Well, my plans were to hit a few of the saunas today. Needless to say, i got a little more than sidetracked. :)

I took a taxi to 117 and the cost from the Intercon was 25Reais. Once inside, I was greeted by so many beautiful boys that I could not believe my eyes. One after another looked my way. Out of the corner of my ear which was in a mode not being used as my eyes had full use of my body, I heard my name.

Low and behold if it was not the same men that my ex and I met on our last trip. They are two older gentlemen from Germany and are the sweetest men on earth. I was thrilled to see them and I bought them a drink at the bar. Others will often tell me that I have a one tracked mind and I guess I do because my attention keeps focusing on the boys. Within 5 sips of my drink I had a boy in my site that I knew I had to have. I motioned for him to come over and he did. He looked like a younger Brazilian Matt Damon. Beautiful smile, sexy face and defined body. He is 20 years old, about 5'9" and beautiful. He started rubbing and caressing me once I had invited him over. My friends who saw me looking at him noticed me and said that he was very shy and didn't talk much. Well, his affection sure made up for that. He said the magic words to me. He said, "are you activo?" I said yes and he said, "good. I am pasivo." I said, get us a room. He did and I was brought to a place I have not been in a while. His kisses were soft and sweet, his oral skills were amazing and his ass was simply to die for. Yes, Yes, I know I have said all this before, but at my age, I often forget what it feels like to be in Heaven. ;)

Anyway, I fucked him and loved it and then told him to get dressed that he was finished for the day. He didn't understand so I had my friends interpret for me. I told him I wanted him with me all day and night and asked him a price. I agreed to the fee he requested and he got dressed. Before we left, I had two more guys there. One from last year that I adore named Chris and a new boy that I will have again in 2 days and hopefully get a picture for Marc Anthony as I know that once he sees it, he will make Brazil one of his next stops. :)

I took my new boy shopping at the mall and told him I would buy him any shirt he wanted. There was a store for Tommy H that I liked some stuff in but he didn't want it as I think he thought it was too expensive. So, he took me to a place he liked and I bought him some clothes.

We went to Curijiana's for dinner and had fun. We met up with 2 boys from the saunas as well as my favorite tour guide in Brazil, Eduardo. I had seen Eduardo at the sauna and was happy to see him. I had also e-mailed him a few days ago to book him for the week as my guide but he was already engaged till Sunday so I made the way to the saunas alone. I was also able to say hi to Tri and the guys. As usual, they were holding court in the front and I had to wait my turn to say hi. :)

Needless to say, I am not alone. I just fucked the boy again and we both orgasmed. That is twice for both of us together today. As he said he was a total bottom, I was amazed at how hard he gets and how much he comes. OK. If you really want to know, the taste of his cum is sweet and gentle, much like him. :) I don't often suck cock but tonight, I could not resist. I had to have him in my mouth and I had to make sure that he had the best bj he had received in days. I think I accomplished both tasks. But, who the fuck knows. :)

He is now naked, in front my TV playing Playstation II. As I have said before, that thing comes in handy. He is spending the night with me and we are going to have fun again in the morning. But, with so much action from him, I am not sure I will have anything left for the boys at the sauna tomorrow. :)

What a great start to my first day in Paradise. :)

Qz, your thread and responses make for very, very interesting reading and a lot of reminiscing! While at CLub 117, please give my regards to Robson and to Anderson! Tell them that the greeting is from Edd whom they met in October of last year!

And yes, "you are truly a lucky man!" I wont use your exact words in deference of my not having met you in person! :9

Waking up next to this amazing guy with his luscious red lips planted around my cock was awsome! The only problem was it was 7am and the sun was shining into the living room and he thought it was time to get up. He got up, got me up, and we chatted a bit. I use chatted in the very hard way as he does not speak any english or I his language. But, I think we have come to an understanding that he is going to stay with me for the next 4 or 5 days. At least that is what I think we agreed to.

I just sent him back to his home to get his clothes and am going to meet him back at 117 today in order to bring him back to the hotel with me for the next few days. He seems happy to have someone and his affection this morning was simply wonderful. It is non stop with him. He is attentive in the taxi, at dinner, in bed and everywhere.

As Ax pointed out that he knew him, I see that I must have good tastes. :)

It has been almost one year since I was in Brazil and I am so fucking thrilled to be back here. I had forgotten how beautiful the boys were and how sexy all the men are.

Question: What do those of you who have been here in the past think appropriate for me to give someone for each day if they are with me 24/7. Mind you, I am not demanding, want then to have fun, treat them well and buy nice things for them. I also expect them to let me go to the saunas and have fun and don't mind if they do with other boys as well. Any ideas on what is approprite? After I get some responses, I will tell you what I agreed to and see if I was overly generous or just fair or cheap. If one of the last two, I will make an adjustment ASAP. :) Thanks!

10. For being with you 24 hours a day (including accompanying you on an out-of-town trip) figure at least R$250 per day.

Tri, thanks! I read it before but the "at least" part was what I was concerned with. I don't want to be cheap. When you say at least, what are you referring to? :)

R$250 minimum. Not more than R$350. The MONTHLY minimum wage in Brazil is just over R$300. In Rio it's somewhat higher, but still under R$400. You need to keep that in mind as you calculate what someone's time is worth. (Keep in mind, also, that if they weren't working in the saunas, most of these guys, with their limited educations and qualifications, would not be earning much more than the minimum wage.) Therefore, if a guy is with you for three or four days he'll earn more than he (or other people in his family) would earn in several months as a shop clerk or construction helper or other typical working class occupation. In addition, all his usual expenses will be taken care of by you, so everything he makes is pure profit (along with any gifts or tips he receives from you).

Another guideline is that a working class FAMILY (where usually more than one member is working) is considered to need at least R$1200 - R$1500 a month to live decently in Rio. (I.e., between four and five minimum wages.) Decent middle-class salaries are in the range of R$2000 - R$4000 a month.

Also keep in mind the purchasing power of the real: roughly speaking, 1 real in Brazil buys what 1 dollar or euro buys in the U.S. or Europe. Just one R$50 session is a sauna buys a guy half a month's bus/subway fares, or five decent meals at the kind of working class eateries they go to on their own, or a couple of weeks (or more) of gym membership!

Hope this helps put things in perspective.

>Another guideline is that a working class FAMILY (where

>usually more than one member is working) is considered to need

>at least R$1200 - R$1500 a month to live decently in Rio.

>(I.e., between four and five minimum wages.) Decent

>middle-class salaries are in the range of R$2000 - R$4000 a

>month.

Thanks Tri. I appreciate the perspective. I guess I have not overpaid by too much. I will say that he seems worth it at whatever price but I do try to keep to standards in the country I am visiting with the negotiated price. So much so, I had a boy yesterday at 117 ask for a prive and I asked him 50R and he said no 70R and I politely declined. He walked away but was nice about it. I think one of the other boys then said that I tip really well and he came back over to say he had changed his mind and that 50R would be fine. I said, thanks but it was too late as I had had already arranged for another boy. All that in the course of 3 minutes. ;)

That being said, I do tip well and do treat the boys that stay with me for an hour or a day well. I cannot do any different. I pay going rates only for time and then I tip according to how well I enjoyed myself but it is always a generous tip for this country as I tip in US Dollars.

I just got off the phone with my husband in Thailand. He asked what I was doing in Brazil and I told him and he said he needed more money to go out tonight and have fun too. :) Mind you he gets a nice ATM withdrawal daily and in one month it amounts to about 1k US at least. But, since I had just had great sex and felt as though my needs were not only met but I was too happy with the outcome, I told him to go ahead and take another 1,000Bath today to go to movie. Part guilt money, part he deserves money and part damm, I am in Brazil having sex with amazing boys money. :) So, I guess it is all relative. :)

You'll do fine as long as you keep your payments and tipping reasonable. Brazilians understand money and value and respect common sense. People who don't have much money themselves, like the sauna guys, don't throw money away and don't respect people who do. Your own friend gave you an example of how most Brazilians think, when he told you the other day that a shirt you were looking at for him was too expensive and opted for a more reasonable gift.

Brazilian guys expect reimbursement that is fair to generous, but not over the top. We've covered this before, I know, but for the benefit of new readers they should know that throwing money around extravagantly is the best way for a big spender to earn a rapid reputation of being a big fool. Unfortunately, bad things can happen when a foolish spender loses the respect of the guys they're with. It's easy to FEEL like a "Babe in Toyland" when you're in Brazil, but you shouldn't ACT like one! Exercising good judgement in money matters is important wherever you are. In the case at hand, if you spend five days with a guy he'll be earning well over R$1250 for a week's work (when you add in any tips, gifts, meals, accommodation, transportation, entrance fees, etc.) That's very good money by any standard in Brazil -- it's more than most middle-class professionals here would earn in that period of time.

By the way, now that the dollar is down against the real, you should either tip in reais or adjust the dollars you tip accordingly. The real has been hovering around R$2,70 to the dollar lately. And keep tipping within reason also. In a country where 10% is the standard tip (and many services like taxicabs are NOT tipped) 20% is very handsome. Use that as a benchmark for being generous without being over the top.

How has your hotel been regarding your guest? I have understood from this board that many upper end hotels are pretty adamant about not allowing company up in the rooms? How is this working out for you?

Oh yeah, thanks for the posts. Its been fun reading along with you.

Jeff

I never have a problem with the Intercontinental. I did have a problem last year at the Meridian Hotel and they would not let one of the guys from 117 up to my room. It was New Year's and I was paying over 350US a night for the room. I quickly told them to go fuck themselves, flew to Sao Paulo for a few days and got advise from a good friend. He introduced me to the Intercontinental and I have been with them for so much this year that they think I am an employee. ;) Plus, I think they owe him a nice commission. :)

I do like the Intercontinental in Rio and Sao Paulo. I highly recommend both! The one in Sao Paulo is very convenient to the shoppring areas and night life. The one in Rio is not close to anything but the hang gliders, which I will do on this trip. It is about a 10 minute beautiful ride to Copacabaan and the trip is stunning and I always enjoy it. I have been told by many that it is dangerous and not advised to stay here. However, I like the trip, don't mind the taxi fees or trip and love the attention I get here. For example, after me talking about how wonderful the flowers were yesterday, I received another arrangement today from the General Manager. It is simply a beautiful arrangemnet with tropical flowers.

I don't think every guest is treated this way by no means. But, if they know you are going to stay with them many nights over the year, they do upgrade your service on everything. And after my car service driver did not meet me yesterday at the airport, I got nervous in dealing with him and had the manager here plan the rest of my trip. Today I got a call from him that the driver had an accident and totaled the car. (24 hours after they were supppose to pick me up) I can understand emergencies but for me, it just made me nervous yesterday not knowing what was going on and I did the best thing I could do, let the guys at the Intercontinental plan my trip. They planned well and put me in their hotel here and then in Sao Paulo and back again here. All at reasonable rates and with a smile. They also arrange the cars for me to go to the saunas for a reasonable rate as I did not have Eduardo yesterday to make sure I knew where I was going. :) All in all, I think I made a good choice!

a new boy that I will have again in 2 days and

>hopefully get a picture for Marc Anthony as I know that once

>he sees it, he will make Brazil one of his next stops. :)

>

I'll take pics of all the guys, thank you very much (including your Matt Damon) hehe

>

>What a great start to my first day in Paradise. :)

>

As a good friend once told me, "we are masters of our own destiny." Why does it not surprise me that your trip is off to a fast and good start?

:9

>Brazilian guys expect reimbursement that is fair to generous,

>but not over the top. We've covered this before, I know, but

>for the benefit of new readers they should know that throwing

>money around extravagantly is the best way for a big spender

>to earn a rapid reputation of being a big fool.

LOL. Over the top? :) Perhaps you have never seen me in Christian Dior diamond studded sunglasses, my pink rabbit purse and high heels. :) I am quite a site! Even by New York standars, I don't think anyone would consider me over the top. ;) Well, ok. Ok. A few would. :) So, I guess I don't mind the reputation of being a big fool. As long as they talk about me, all press is good! :)

BTW: My Thai boyfriend told me today that my last night in Thailand orgy was still the talk amoung the boys. They were all compensated well and tipped over the top. They keep asking him, when do I come back. When? When? He says, don't worry, ATM come back in Febuary. :) At least I know my place, am comfortable with it and wake up each day with a smile on my face. :) (Always with a smile on my face and sometimes with a cock in my mouth, in Prague with a cock in my ass but that is another story)

(posting meant in a humorous joking way) :)

Most regulars know my tale of meeting Wan Hallen on the second night of my first trip to Brasil. When I asked him to spend the night with me I committed the "mortal" sin of such arrangements by not asking him how much it would cost. I basically had the same experience as OZ. That first night together, Wan Hallen made me so happy and feel so alive again, I would have paid him almost anything. When I asked he told me to give him what I thought was fair. I gave him $R200.

Wan Hallen went to the beach the next day, and I did my thing. Later he meet me at Corrujinha's. Again we went back to the hotel and the next morning he told me that he did not want money for being with me that I was "muito especial". He has been with me ever since. I continued to give me about $R100 a day spending money and of course paid for everything as we explored Rio together. Wan Hallen is not from Rio, so we were both seeing things for the first time, like going to see Jesus (one of the great scenic views in the world, we go back each trip). When I returned to Arizona, I gave him $R1000.

When I returned to Brasil, I did not give him money on a regular basis. I made sure he had spending money and again covered all expenses. I did however discover his love of "shopping". Although he is very straight acting and very protective of his ass, anyone who loves shopping for clothes as much as meu bebito, is 100% gay. By this time, he had made it clear to me that he loved me and that I was his "bebito". It was very hard leaving. I gave him $R1500 at the airport. On my last trip, it was basically the same. I gave him money when he needed it and when I left I gave him $R2000. Even though I am a slut and continued to see some of the sauna boys on the side, I know that I love him very much and that he loves me. He has been my baby since October 2003. I know that I am his ATM, but it goes deeper than that. From the first minute I met him, I treated him with respect and consideration and love. He has returned that many times over.

Yesterday he turned 21. He had a festa aniversario for his closest 100 family and friends. On Tuesday (he calls and we talk virtually everyday, remember, he is addicted to the telephone)to tell me that he was muito triste because I was so far from him and that he wanted me to be at his festa. I said OK, I will get on the 5 PM flight to Houston, connect at 9PM for the flight to Sao Paulo arriving 10 hours later. I would then go to the domestic airport and get the next flight to Goiana. From there, I would head to the bus depot and get the next bus for a leisurely 5 hour ride to Uracu. We both decided that it would be best if he just sent me the photos of the party. If I could have been there, I would have.

It is very easy to fall in love with Brasil and if you are lucky, with a wonderfully alive and vibrant Brasileiro. I no longer question why, or for what motives. I simply accept that for now he has made me very happy, and I want to do everything in my power to make him happy.

Guest dreynsol

Oz, would love to see you in your high heels, but please keep in mind you are waltzing in Brazil and not Fifth Avenue. Love your tales, but please keep in mind that you're in a foreign country where bad things can happen.

As you are "activo" as am I, you probably should consider that you should pay a little extra for a "passivo" experience. Probably, R$20 more is not out of line. I have friends that do muscle worship, suck pao, etc. and it doesn't seem fair that there may be more risk involved with a condom breaking, etc. in "passivo" sex.

Take care and enjoy those cab rides!

- Drey :-)

Actually, I don't think the Anderson I have here is the same one as you Ax. It may be but there is another post in here about another Anderson and I am sure it is not the same one as that one. I thought that was a unique name but I have been told it was not. So, e-mail me and I'll send a pic. :)

Passivo turns Activo

I had a nice day yesterday with my new Brazilian friend. We went to a few saunas and ended up at Point 202. The sauna tried to rip me off by overcharging in a few ways. I will have a friendly conversation with them today when I return. :) I would advise everyone at 202 to double check your bill and make sure they did not charge you for things that should not be there as well as the right prices for things.

Once inside I told my date that we would have a 3 way if he wanted and to pick a boy. I had to do this through an interpreter as he did not seem to understand what I wanted. I really just wanted him to pick someone he was attracted to and not me pick. Once we had the interpreter, he asked if I wanted him to be active or passive with the other guy. I told him that was up to him that I did not care either way. He wanted to know if I was sure I did not mind. I said, of course I want him to have fun and not just me. So, within minutes of the conversation, the picked the same boy I would have and we took him to the room. I did not point out to him what I like but he just so happen to pick another twink who was a surfer and small and cute. The 20 year old surfer got us a room and we had fun. Once inside, the surfer started kissing and caressing me. My date stepped out of the shower with a huge hard one, he has a very nice dick, and the surfer immediately went down on it. The surfer then put his attention to me and my date put on a condom and lube and slipped in the rear of the other guy. He fucked and pounded in a few different positions and we all had a blast.

I certainly had fun with both but loved seeing my new friend have his way with another boy and enjoy it so immensely. When we left, I told him I really enjoyed it and he said he could fuck me if I wanted. :) I politely declined the offer but who knows, with a bit of wine, perhaps I will be willing. :)

After the saunas, we went back to the hotel for a bit to relax and shower. We went to Corijuana's and met up with some friends. There were tons of boys out last night and the place was packed. I saw a few cuties that I would have taken with me had I had not someone spending the night with me.

Back at the hotel, my friend make sure I had a nightcap and off to bed we went. We got up early today as he had to go to school for the day and I sit here alone in my room.

The smell of flowers abounds, the light is slowly creeping into the windows, I had fun taking pics last night of my sexy sleep over guest, the door sign says Do NOT Disturb, and ambian is in my system now as sleep has been lacking over the past few days, my bed calls my name and I will heed it call.

Trilingual said last night that I seemed to be having a blast and that he could not imagine anyone who could come here and not. I said that I know guys who have but with some many beautiful boys and so little time, I find it unimaginable to not enjoy myself. We both laughed as the streets were literally filled with hot guys. How could any gay man not love this place? :)

Off to bed I go! :)

Thanks for a great post OZ..Being someone who will probably never Fly Down to Rio, I totally enjoyed you sharing your day with us! One of the Nicest and Sexiest Guys I did spend some time with, was from Rio. Brought back great memories..Continue to totally enjoy your travels..:+ :+ :+

Guest dreynsol

RE: Totally Versatile

>> I agree with you about the extra 20 or so for a top. Should I double it if I am in the high heels?

Dear, you didn't switch to being a bottom to save that extra 20 did you? :-)

Anyways, I polled the audience, and the consensus is... you should NOT pay more to your favorite garoto for being a top.

I stand corrected! even without my high heels on :-)

Have fun!

- Drey

Archived