THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Beware of New Boy Breno

Guest Jake
This topic is 7228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a new and somewhat unsettling experience with a new boy from Sao Paolo by the name of Breno. Reasonably tall, slender (not skinny), cleancut and handsome - wears a silver necklace. Tends to move around alone - both within a sauna and among saunas - and be the approacher.

His first day in Rio was last Monday at Estacio. Hooked up with him and the experience was barely OK - he tended to be a real actor. Without a prior agreement, I paid him R$70 which is a very good rate here with a gozar (cum) and with which the boys are generally very happy (I've only had a couple of very minor questions with boys trying to get the R$100 homerun with the Americano). He then started harassing me for another R$30 - and what REALLY distinguished it was that it continued for four days, inside the saunas AND out.

That same night I went on to Corujinha's with a couple of friends for dinner. Just after they left, I had a tap on the shoulder from over the plants on the sidewalk and it was him making very threatening gestures. I didn't react to him one way or another then or since. When I left the restaurant and started walking up the street to my casa, which is about three blocks away, he was suddenly there next to me talking at me about how things were in Sao Paolo, etc. I just kept telling him I was sorry he felt that way but R$70 was really a good rate in Rio and please talk to some people here (and I crossed the street to walk him past the police station a block from my home). I then asked him not to walk further with me and re-crossed the street while he stayed on the same side - for a block - and then came to my side again all the way to my gated street.

The next morning - because his behavior had been so off-center - I had the thought that maybe I had made a mistake and somehow pulled a $10 instead of a $50 and only given him $30 and we were now mis-communicating. That night he was at Pointe and I went right to him to confirm that I had, in fact, given him $70 - and I had. He then was giving me the finger and lightly jostled me coming past in a doorway. Trying to avoid any escalation since he knew my Corujinha pattern and approximately where I lived, I asked another Sao Paolo boy I'm friendly with to talk with him. He totally rebuffed him and the suggestion that I was a friend of Junior's (one of the owners) and could have him easily blackballed.

The next (third) night he was again across the street at Corujinha's, giving me the finger, etc. (which I pretended not to see) and walked out with Driver right past him and up the street. The behavior continued yet another day with him giving me a light tap as he passed me on the street during the day - and me continuing not to avoid or be intimidated or react in any way to him which now seems to have done the trick the last few days.

I have alerted my sauna friends as well as any client I saw him trying to land, and I gave the alert to Donaset (sp?) who runs the front desk at Estacio. But watch out for this guy - his screws are not in too tight.

Otherwise...I wouldn't trade my ongoing Rio life (half-time) for anything.

Had a new and somewhat unsettling experience with a new boy from Sao Paolo by the name of Breno. Reasonably tall, slender (not skinny), cleancut and handsome - wears a silver necklace. Tends to move around alone - both within a sauna and among saunas - and be the approacher.

His first day in Rio was last Monday at Estacio. Hooked up with him and the experience was barely OK - he tended to be a real actor. Without a prior agreement, I paid him R$70 which is a very good rate here with a gozar (cum) and with which the boys are generally very happy (I've only had a couple of very minor questions with boys trying to get the R$100 homerun with the Americano). He then started harassing me for another R$30 - and what REALLY distinguished it was that it continued for four days, inside the saunas AND out.

That same night I went on to Corujinha's with a couple of friends for dinner. Just after they left, I had a tap on the shoulder from over the plants on the sidewalk and it was him making very threatening gestures. I didn't react to him one way or another then or since. When I left the restaurant and started walking up the street to my casa, which is about three blocks away, he was suddenly there next to me talking at me about how things were in Sao Paolo, etc. I just kept telling him I was sorry he felt that way but R$70 was really a good rate in Rio and please talk to some people here (and I crossed the street to walk him past the police station a block from my home). I then asked him not to walk further with me and re-crossed the street while he stayed on the same side - for a block - and then came to my side again all the way to my gated street.

The next morning - because his behavior had been so off-center - I had the thought that maybe I had made a mistake and somehow pulled a $10 instead of a $50 and only given him $30 and we were now mis-communicating. That night he was at Pointe and I went right to him to confirm that I had, in fact, given him $70 - and I had. He then was giving me the finger and lightly jostled me coming past in a doorway. Trying to avoid any escalation since he knew my Corujinha pattern and approximately where I lived, I asked another Sao Paolo boy I'm friendly with to talk with him. He totally rebuffed him and the suggestion that I was a friend of Junior's (one of the owners) and could have him easily blackballed.

The next (third) night he was again across the street at Corujinha's, giving me the finger, etc. (which I pretended not to see) and walked out with Driver right past him and up the street. The behavior continued yet another day with him giving me a light tap as he passed me on the street during the day - and me continuing not to avoid or be intimidated or react in any way to him which now seems to have done the trick the last few days.

I have alerted my sauna friends as well as any client I saw him trying to land, and I gave the alert to Donaset (sp?) who runs the front desk at Estacio. But watch out for this guy - his screws are not in too tight.

Otherwise...I wouldn't trade my ongoing Rio life (half-time) for anything.

If what you have described is accurate, Breno's behaviour would constitute "stalking", IMO. This would be VERY off-putting to me, particularly in a place like Rio, which has a higher-than-average reputation for violence (not putting it too strongly here). In your position, I would inform the managers/owners of the saunas he works in. This kind of behaviour should not be tolerated. If it were to become more widespread, that would put an end to the sauna scene in Rio, at least for the foreigners. x(

If what you have described is accurate, Breno's behaviour would constitute "stalking", IMO. This would be VERY off-putting to me, particularly in a place like Rio, which has a higher-than-average reputation for violence (not putting it too strongly here). In your position, I would inform the managers/owners of the saunas he works in. This kind of behaviour should not be tolerated. If it were to become more widespread, that would put an end to the sauna scene in Rio, at least for the foreigners. x(

This course of action was tactical on my part. Although I know the sauna owners well and would have no problem doing this in a "normal" situation, I didn 't want to be the first, new and only 'point man" with him knowing not only my restaurant habits but approximately where I live.

As it happens, this seems to have worked. Donaset from Estacio told me tonight they had 86'd him and the same is going to happen at Pointe - with enough time elapsed and - apparently - enough other problems that I should no longer be the focus.

This course of action was tactical on my part. Although I know the sauna owners well and would have no problem doing this in a "normal" situation, I didn 't want to be the first, new and only 'point man" with him knowing not only my restaurant habits but approximately where I live.

As it happens, this seems to have worked. Donaset from Estacio told me tonight they had 86'd him and the same is going to happen at Pointe - with enough time elapsed and - apparently - enough other problems that I should no longer be the focus.

Archived