THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Totally Trilingual!

Guest dreynsol
This topic is 7217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest dreynsol

In the spirit of giving and of retrospective at this season, I for one, would like to thank you, Trilingual, for your tireless efforts and putting up with a lot of us during the past year.

I have heard from many readers, and I certainly agree, that you possess a wealth of information and more importantantly that you're willing to share it with all of us.

My wish is that your kindness returns to you ten-fold.

Your recent posts alleviate all my concerns and awareness for travellers to Rio.

Booked my ticket today to arrive on my birthday, February 20. Hope you can join us so I can repay a small portion of your efforts.

Feliz Natal, and wish you the best in the New Year.

- Drey :-)

Guest dreynsol

In the spirit of giving and of retrospective at this season, I for one, would like to thank you, Trilingual, for your tireless efforts and putting up with a lot of us during the past year.

I have heard from many readers, and I certainly agree, that you possess a wealth of information and more importantantly that you're willing to share it with all of us.

My wish is that your kindness returns to you ten-fold.

Your recent posts alleviate all my concerns and awareness for travellers to Rio.

Booked my ticket today to arrive on my birthday, February 20. Hope you can join us so I can repay a small portion of your efforts.

Feliz Natal, and wish you the best in the New Year.

- Drey :-)

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt about it, Tri is THE MAN. Not only does he possess that wealth of information, but he has also been kind enough to share it and inspire so people here to experience the real joys of the Brasilian experience. I tip my hat to you gladly with sincere thanks. :+

No doubt about it, Tri is THE MAN. Not only does he possess that wealth of information, but he has also been kind enough to share it and inspire so people here to experience the real joys of the Brasilian experience. I tip my hat to you gladly with sincere thanks. :+

Archived