THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tijuana- Club Extasis

Lucky
This topic is 7076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What struck me the most about Tijuana, except for the general tackiness, is how nice everybody was. From bellboys to taxis to merchants to the waiters, we were treated warmly.

This friendliness extended to the Club Extasis in Tijuana, right next to the US Border. The Club is on Avenida Larroquette in the Plaza Viva Tijuana behind the Club 69. We went on a Saturday night, but the place was not real crowded, perhpas because it was a cold night.

The naked strippers were the reason we came, but on entry there were only two dancers in bikinis, and they were at the front door. The waiters wore Santa hats and cards around their necks with their name and the drink prices posted. Some were cuter than others, but they were all helpful in making sure we had a table we liked. Some of them later danced in the show.

The bar is primarily a dance club, not a strip place. The sound system is fantastic and the layout is great for a club, with nooks and crannies and elevated viewing posts. The dj early on played some great stuff but as the evening progressed it became more of the tiresome droning beat typical of some dance clubs. The crowd consisted of numerous women hanging with their guys, usually gay, but there did seem to be some straight guys there. There were also numerous groups of gay guys, many of whom were quite cute, and some of whom could really dance well. I wouldn't be surprised if ecstacy was afloat given the behavior of some of the patrons.

The midnight show started at 12:30 a.m. and consisted of a crew of guys who went out on the dance floor in fours to strip, bump and grind, and writhe around the floor with their crotches pointed up. Given the outfits they wore, this was pretty appealing to me! The guys did several routines, getting down to g-strings, but all in all, it was a short, amateurish show.

Since we were not there to dance, we had to find something to do until the next show, scheduled at two. Back at the front, the dancers who were not waiters had started to go-go on a platform, so we headed there. They usually danced 3 or 4 at a time in bikinis and thongs. The much heralded nudity was not present, but patience showed that as time went on, various dancers did indeed start to show cock for various periods of time. All of the dancers were reasonably well-endowed. A couple were pretty muscular, some had lots of tattoos, and most seemd bored with their jobs. One bored guy got much happier, and nuder, as the tips poured into his panties!

A friend had wandered and returned to tell me about the lap dance room, which I hadn't discovered. When I got there, only one dancer was performing in an open booth with his crotch at the customer's face. The other booths were empty and no dancers were hanging around. However, shortly after I went back to the front, a dancer I had tipped was nearby, and I asked him to do a private for me. He asked $30 and went down quickly to $25 when I hesitated. In the lap dance area, he arranged to have the light turned down, and then proceeded to show me every inch of his body over the course of a 17- minute erotic dance. I was allowed to touch, but he did not touch me, at least in any way I would have preferred!. He got hard for a while. Being the discreet kind of guy I am, I can only tell you that later on my jaw was kinda sore. But if you were there, you could have seen the whole thing as no curtain is present and customers just stop and watch.

Later I watched more of the strippers with my friends, one of whom had caught the fancy of a pretty twink customer, and they danced awhile. ABout 2:30 a customer was carried out, and I saw another sleeping in a booth. The crowd was thinning, and by 2:45 we decided to pass on the 2:30 show as there were no signs of it appearing anytime soon. We took a taxi back to the Hotel Camino Real and dreamed of our dirty dancers.

For a restaurant, we heartily recommend Cien Anos.

Silly you! I went to the Club Extasis for the nude dancers. I went to Mexico to enjoy the food, the ambiance, the decor, the shopping and the night life! That doesn't make me a sex tourist.

Though when I go to Tampa, it is purely as a sex tourist! I go there to suck off all of the snowbirds!:)

What I really want to know: were their choices for an overnight back to the hotel, if so how was the selection and how much would it have been?? Do they have the same latin machismo thing where all of them claim to be tops only?

Wish I could have joined you guys, when's the next trip? :9

Odd that you should mention that because I just took most of that drive again today!..One interesting thing I left out about the Club Extasis was that at one point the dancers were called off stage (or platform) and the lights in the lap dance room were turned way up. For awhile there were no strippers, and then everything resumed. I wonder if they have to worry about police there. In Tijuana? Nah!

• 5 months later...

Archived