THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gay Celebrities in Rio?

Lucky
This topic is 7247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ANd here I thought Tomcal was the biggest gay celebrity in Rio! Not according to Page Six:

RIO RETREAT FOR FAB GAY CELEBS

THE boys are in Brazil, and international scene-watchers are concluding that Rio de Janeiro is the new ground zero for fabulous gay celebrities looking to get away from it all. Flamboyantly fey designer Calvin Klein was in the city two months ago and last month, singer George Michael was there incognito with a pal rumored to be his new boyfriend. The latest arrival is actor Rupert Everett. Our man in Ipanema tells us that Everett has joined the stylish Estacao do Corpo gym.

(NY POST)

• 2 weeks later...

Methinks the pipeline at 'Page Six' is slowing down~

I scooped this on '15 Minutes' back in September (as it was happening) and The Page is just now getting word of this? While definitely a juicy tidbit of gossip, it's a bit stale. It was kind of surreal to see it posted in the NY Post recently...

I'm pretty sure that most here on the South of the USA Board have heard similar stories of celebs hiding away in Brazil for a little M4M fun-in-the-sun. It's never been a real secret. The boys are plentiful and inexpensive, while the atmosphere of Rio is truly unbeatable against any beach destination in terms of how much you get for the price. In other words: RIO ROCKS! :)

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Archived