THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Anderson" in Playguy

Karl-G
This topic is 7255 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am with the 117 and Honco Anderson at this internet cafe in Copa. He says that his photos DO NOT appear in any issue of Playguy magazine. His photos are only in Honco. I have had the pleasure of spending this Thanksgiving with Anderson. I have been in Rio almost 3 months and he and I have become very good friends. I fell down a flight of stairs recently and sustained head, shoulder, and leg injuries. This happened at 117. Anderson insisted that go home with me and stay with me the night of the accident (with the approval of his esposa, I might add). I was SO glad he did because that night I was taken to the emergency room at Copa Dor Hospital. Anderson was my life saver during and after the unfortunate accident. I have found that there is much, much more to Anderson than sex. Anderson has shown that he really cares and is concerned about my well-being - and has not expected anything in return. So I have had a wonderful Thanksgiving being with Anderson.

Archived