THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just back from Rio

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

I got back from what will be my last trip to Rio this year. I don't think I will be able to get away again until the end of Jan., that is going to be very hard to do! I didn't post while I was down there this time, there just didnt' seem to be enough time to sit down uninterrupted at the computer.

There were 9 other Americans there that I knew this trip, including one M4M who went for the first time! I will let him post about his experiences, but suffice to say, he followed the advise given, DIDN"T get Mugged or Drugged, and did overnights with some very hot guys! He was supposed to be on the same flight out of Rio as me, and when he didn't make the flight, I figured it was because he decided to extend his stay, and he called yesterday and that is exactly what happened! :9

I know this revelation is going to tarnish my reputation... there is one guy that I met last June and have been with most nights in the subsequent 5 visits! This trip he stayed over every night except the last night. While I Have not fallen in Love, I sure do like him alot.

This slowed down my midnight activites at Corujinhas considerably! He would come over every night around 9:30 and we would go to dinner, than we would go back to the apartment and get up the next day around noon, he would head home(he is 24, lives with his familiy). I would go to the suanas each day around 4:30 and stay until 9:00 and head back to meet him, so it worked out well. I am not at the stage to begin a monogoumous relationship, in fact I doubt I could ever do that, but he is the first guy out of all the guys I have met in Rio to keep me as excited about seeing him each time, as I was the first time! He works at Club 117 and I met him on his first night working and I was his first customer there in June. This trip we "double or Triple" dated for dinner each night. Having one or two other couples to go to dinner with was really enjoyable. We tried a different restaurant each night and I posted about them in the FAQ section above.

This trip, 117 had the most guys each night, with some nights approaching 40 guys, Tues/Thurs/Friday/Sunday seem to be the busiest.

Pointe 202 is also busy. I didn't make it to either Estasau or SPA 73 this trip. Rogers has definitly improved as far as the "talent pool" is concerned! Both the number and quality of the guys working there is considerably better than it was just 4 weeks ago when I was there.

My last night there, Marcos did not stay overnight, as his parents were wondering where he was each night, so I told him to spend that evening at home. He stayed until midnight and than left and I went over to Corujinhas. I ran into three of the strippers who work for the drag queen "Lola", for those of you who go to Rio, she is the one that wears the 1/2 mask! Two of the three do not work at the suanas but were more then willing to come back to the apartment. We ate and really had a fun time joking with the owner of Rogers who was there with some of the guys from the suana. I ran into one guy who I had not been with and made a appointment for Noon the next day and then I left with one of the strippers to go back and he spent the night.

there was some more excitement/drama on the last day....to be con't

Tom, I'm glad that you made it back safely and decided to report since the board was devoid of your postings while you were there. I'd personally wondered why I hadn't seen any reports; now I know the true reasons! Your heart has been in the state of some pitter patter with a semblance of ambivalence thrown in! That's all right, man! I, too, would weigh this aspect and would not jump head over heels...!

When I visited Point 2002 and Club 117, and mentioned that I was from California, the guys who knew you asked about you and stated that you were a "gooddddd" guy! I loved the way they pronounced that word that I have in " " in the above line.

Publicly I thank you again for your advice, suggestions, and recommendations! I do know that it has helped tremendously during my four visits. I yearn to be back in Brasil right at this moment, especially Rio, a city in which I feel quite comfortable in roaming, taking the bus and subways, walking (at long lengths of time) in various neighborhoods, enjoying the ambience of the saunas, experiencing and enjoying the cultural attributes that are omnipresent, and last, but not least, just the mere BEAUTY and BOUNCE of this fabulously wonderful city.

Archived