THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio Weather

MscleLovr
This topic is 7268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The weather forecast for next week (Tuesday 16 onwards) shows dispersed thunderstorms and rain.

Will experienced visitors to Rio de Janeiro or M4Mers who are there please tell me what this means if the forecast is accurate.

Should I expect days of rain and no sun? Or is it more likely that it will be sunny but with short-lived downpours that cool the air and reduce the humidity?

>The weather forecast for next week (Tuesday 16 onwards) shows

>dispersed thunderstorms and rain.

>

>Will experienced visitors to Rio de Janeiro or M4Mers who are

>there please tell me what this means if the forecast is

>accurate.

>

>Should I expect days of rain and no sun? Or is it more likely

>that it will be sunny but with short-lived downpours that cool

>the air and reduce the humidity?

This is the equivalent of May in the Northern Hemisphere. It's beginning to get hot and humid. We've had a few days of solid rain or drizzle, followed by a couple of sunny days. In the peak of summer we usually have the late afternoon tropical downpour. It cools things down somewhat, but not that much, at least not for very long. This is the tropics, after all. It's unlikely, though, that you'll experience long stretches of rain/no sun as in Northern Europe.

Archived