THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

M4M Rate at Roger's!!!

trilingual
This topic is 7269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

William, the owner of Roger's, made the rounds last night at Corujinha, letting the gringos in attendance know that he is offering a 50% discount on entrance fees to "our crowd." In honor of the legendary exploits of Tomcal, the password for getting the discount is to mention Tom's name, as in "Sou amigo do Tom."

ATTENTION, PLEASE: In Portuguese, Tom's name ISN'T pronounced the way it is in English, and people will be expecting the Portuguese pronunciation, which is nasalized. They may not know what you're saying if you use the English pronunciation. For the Portuguese-challenged, say the English word "tong" (while pronouncing the "o" as in "tone" and hardly saying the "g") and your pronunciation of "Tom" in Portuguese will be just about perfect!

Tom and others have been to Roger's frequently in recent weeks and have reported good things about it! Evidently it's found its groove since its re-opening earlier this year. Let the good times roll on at the "Mother Church" of Rio saunas!!!

Guest Tomcal_

He told me that if you are American and say the password "Tom", which to me when someone here calls me, sounds like they are saying "Dom".

I was sitting at a table with 3 of the strippers from Leboy and he came back to the table at least 4 times to make sure I understood he was offering this discount indefinitly to promote the business among the Americans that read this board. The number and Quality of the guys at Rogers had gone up considerably since I was here just one month ago!

p.s....yes one of the strippers did come back to spend the night!!!

My initiation to the saunas in Rio took place at Roger's; that night I met the fabulous guy whose pic is at RioTravel. Damnit-- his name is not forthcoming in my brain! The scort is now supposedly in Barcelona.

I used the info. that I'd gleaned from this forum and had a wonderful time as a first timer.

When I went during Carnaval of 2003, the number of guys had dwindled tremendously; I had a massage from the house massuer and that's all; this time I did not make it to Roger's, now much to my chagrin.

Perhaps I'll find my way back there if I find myself in Rio again. The desire is there, but I have a few familia situations to address before I go again! :9

Archived