THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A Boy Bar with Balls..

Guest tommy15
This topic is 7270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tommy15

or, why I like Roger's sauna for a change of pace. First of all, it's the cleanest, most modern of all. It has the best American Bar anywhere. Genuine Johnny Walker(they pour doubles) 6 reias!! I found a cuties named Raphael who has a Sylvester and Tweetie Bird tattoo on his left leg, cute on a hairy butch guy. We sat at the bar, watched "The Divas Music Vidëo" he opens his towel, I nurse my drink and play with his balls for an hour before we head upstairs. Nice!

Why can't American bars be like this? Very calm, relaxing, pleassaaaaaaant. Then, we headed to the steam sauna (Sauna Vapor) for a jolly steam, Raphael found another cute boy to give me a massage before all three of us took a long cool shower. Took a Taxi to Corujinha's and met Big Daddy and Co. for Carne and Fritos. Many handsome and willing young men joined our table.

Nice evening out..

Thanks, Brasil. You make this old queen very happy indeed.

p.s. My boyfrind Rodrigo had taken the night off to go visit his grandmother with whom he lives in the favela of Penha. I saw this favela up close and will write more about that later.

Guest dreynsol

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time and that you DO have a talent for Portuguese after all! :-)

Meeting tomorrow with my first Portuguese tutor, named Melik, who informed me that his schedule cannot interfere with his nightly Brazilian Jui Jitsu lessons! :-)

The favelas do seem to have an international mystique -- as in "favela chic". Can't wait to hear about your adventure. Don't think I'd want to visit at night, but I have heard of tours that seem to be very popular with Gringoes.

Maybe Tri could comment as to which favelas (if any) are safe to visit with proper precautions.

Enjoy the Cidade Maravilhosa! aka Paradise on Earth.

- Drey

Archived