THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

It's late Spring in Rio..

Guest tommy15
This topic is 7272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tommy15

The temps are in the 90's, fabulous beach weather, every hunk in the city is shirtless. Quite a few are without their pants as well.

The eye candy at the beaches is BREATHTAKING.

Our professional guide Marcio (highly recommended on this site and I diffinitly concur) took us to a very special beach resort yesterday in his Mercedes, this place is called Barra de guaratiba.

This paradise is 80k northeast of Rio, one road in and one road out, you'd think you were in Monte Carlo, fantastic villas on the hills surrounding a pristine beach, clean and unspoiled, tranquillo,

just perfect. Daddybear1 brought his boy friend and I brought mine, so we had two hunky twenty-year olds to frolic with on the beach.

This is the good life...

I surprised myself and have found a wonderful young man to be with me 24/7. His name is Rodrigo, beautiful european, elegant, sexy, treats me like GOLD. He used to work at 117, now a college student full time. He takes me to the Sauna, and because he worked there, cuts through the jerks and fakes, brings me 4 or5 of the most beautiful and REAL boys to choose from. Wonderful arrangement!

Rio not quite the same without M4Mérs Allan, Francisco,, Weho Daddy. Hello North Carolina Dreynsol!!!!

More later,

The "Wild"daddybear.

ps. Driver can breathe easy now, Corujinha's under new management,

will re-open on Sunday nights! Ivan greeted me with a kiss!!

It is 8 PM on Saturday and spent the day shopping with Wan Hallen, Bob and Felix. I was making up to him for his finding Felix and myself fucking. It is VERY humid and this desert boy is having a difficult time. Do not get me wrong, Rio is well worth the humidity, but am happy it should rain hard tonight and clear it up a bit.

Last night we went to Por Cao and had a fabulous dinner. We had a great time with the beautiful waiters. I had brough along a bunch of the new Listerine breath strips and one of them saw Wan Hallen use one. Pretty soon they were all coming by and we were putting them on their tongues as they opened wide. They really enjoyed them. I would suggest that anyone coming down bring some with them, as the Brazilian boys seem to really like them.

There are quite a few Americans now descending upon Rio. Hope to see Tomcal tonight at Corrujinha's. It is now open on Sunday's again, and last night we again had a great time there. Again, it utterly continues to amaze me how many Brazilians remember me. At La Maison for lunch today, the Matre'd rushed up and hugges me. He said that 3 days ago, he a premonition that I was returning to Rio.

Will probably skip the sauna tonight as Wan Hallen is still kind of miffed about Felix. Felix whispered to me that he wanted me to fuck him again, and I think Wan Hallen overheard. He let me know that he was my amorado, and to leave Felix to Bob.

We are at the Atlantico, so just leave a message or call room 104.

Big Daddy

Big Daddy,

I'm amazed Mr. Halen didn't hit you upside of your head. I wonder how serious your feelings for him really are. You didn't even give him a chance before running out and picking up another guy. Worse now that you know what caused your boyfriend's delay, the other boy is still around. I know it's paradise down there, and this all must be very flattering to you, but after your passionate posts all year, it seems you didn't give him much of chance, and as it turns out, you were quite wrong. I'd be feeling rather sheepish right now too!

Wan Hallen has forgiven me and all is well. I guess I over reacted and was thinking with my dick. Also was kind of hurt. I keep thinking that if something happened he would leave a message at the desk. Wan Hallens reaction was that he was ONLY 12 hours late. Yes, I forgot we are in Brazil, where time has a different meaning.

Corrujinha's was very active last night. Large gringo contingent, including Tri and Tomcal. It has been raining all day, but it is actually very nice. Wan Hallen is busy with a novela, so me and Bob are off to Rogers. Had dinner at Garrota do Impenema last night. Highly recommended.

Archived