THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Big Daddy in Paradise

Big Daddy
This topic is 7135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Big Daddy,

> Since you have found the love of your life in Wan Hallen

>and he is I assume committed just to you, why do you still run

>around with other boys in the saunas? Especially, when you

>only have short periods of time when you are in Brazil with

>your Wan Hallen. Why risk losing a true love for a 20 minute

>romp in a cabine?

nycpaul:

Why do you have your email disabled?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good question. Here in the US, fooling around is not accepted, and is done so at risk to the relationship. Brasil is a completely different story. Wan Hallen knows I love going to the saunas and that the saunas were a major reason for my initial interest in going to Brasil. He also knows that I love him very much. He knows that I am not going to the sauna to look for a boyfriend, and that if I do have sex with a puppy, its just that. I do not come home bubbling about what a great piece of ass I just had. I save that for this board. When I am with Wan Hallen, he knows that he is the focus of my attention. I rarely go to the saunas alone, usually with a gringo friend. Even without the sex part, the saunas are a fun place. Wan Hallen even went with me to the wedding at Rogers. OK, most of you think I am a slut, but remember the part about "changing attitudes". My attitude toward love and sex is now very Brasilian, and it is indeed very liberating.

Very good question. Here in the US, fooling around is not accepted, and is done so at risk to the relationship. Brasil is a completely different story. Wan Hallen knows I love going to the saunas and that the saunas were a major reason for my initial interest in going to Brasil. He also knows that I love him very much. He knows that I am not going to the sauna to look for a boyfriend, and that if I do have sex with a puppy, its just that. I do not come home bubbling about what a great piece of ass I just had. I save that for this board. When I am with Wan Hallen, he knows that he is the focus of my attention. I rarely go to the saunas alone, usually with a gringo friend. Even without the sex part, the saunas are a fun place. Wan Hallen even went with me to the wedding at Rogers. OK, most of you think I am a slut, but remember the part about "changing attitudes". My attitude toward love and sex is now very Brasilian, and it is indeed very liberating.

Bigdaddy,

Way to go. You've got your head on straight. While Wan Hallen has his telenovella fantasies from the TV, you get to live them out in the saunas. You're on vacation, away from work and the daily grind. From what you have told me of your business, you certainly can use all of the diversions available while you're away. Any your sensibility is certainly not specifically Brazilian. Just look at all of the Europeans with mistresses, the Profumo sex scandal in Great Britain, Ingrid Bergman and Rosellini in Italy, ad nauseum.

Like that Nike ad: Just Do It!

Bigdaddy,

Way to go. You've got your head on straight. While Wan Hallen has his telenovella fantasies from the TV, you get to live them out in the saunas. You're on vacation, away from work and the daily grind. From what you have told me of your business, you certainly can use all of the diversions available while you're away. Any your sensibility is certainly not specifically Brazilian. Just look at all of the Europeans with mistresses, the Profumo sex scandal in Great Britain, Ingrid Bergman and Rosellini in Italy, ad nauseum.

Like that Nike ad: Just Do It!

Thnaks for the explanation Big Daddy of how you manage a love affair and also having fun with sauna boys. You don't know me so certainly didn't owe me an explanation, so it is doubly nice that you took the time to respond to my somewhat rhetorical question. I, too, am in love with a Brazilian that I met at a sauna. He doesn't, however, share the same liberated attitude of your Wan Hallen. I'm wondering if you feel the same way about giving Wan Hallen freedom to play around with other guys (or girls) as he gives you. Again, thanks for your responses and for all the wonderful information you provide on this amazing Rio board.

Thnaks for the explanation Big Daddy of how you manage a love affair and also having fun with sauna boys. You don't know me so certainly didn't owe me an explanation, so it is doubly nice that you took the time to respond to my somewhat rhetorical question. I, too, am in love with a Brazilian that I met at a sauna. He doesn't, however, share the same liberated attitude of your Wan Hallen. I'm wondering if you feel the same way about giving Wan Hallen freedom to play around with other guys (or girls) as he gives you. Again, thanks for your responses and for all the wonderful information you provide on this amazing Rio board.

18 and 19 are Wan Halllen taken over a year ago.If you want to see my latest photos of my last trip, let me know and I will forward a snapfish invite. The second puppy is Adriano, who is a freind of Wan Hallen. Adriano lives in Brasilia and I have not seen him since my first trip in Ovtober 2003.

Wan Hallen went to Goiana to bring in the New Year. He called me to tell me of his soldade for me. His anaversario is next week, wish I could be there with him. Damn, where is the fairy godmother when you need her.

Archived