THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Heading to the Airport

Big Daddy
This topic is 7276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am on the way to the airport to catch my flight to Paradise. We should (my friend Robert is coming with me)arrive around noon on Thursday and we will be staying at the grand dame of the m4m'ers, Hotel Atlantico. I just got off the phone with Wan Hallen and he has to take a latter flight from Goiana. He should be getting to the hotel around 5:30 PM. He told me to take a nap and not to go directly to the saunas. (I wonder why he would think that I would make a beeline to the saunas. He knows that I am not Tomcal.) He wants my full attention. I know that I am an old fool, but just hearing meu bebito tell me "eu te amo muito" makes me feel alive and happy.

Looking forward to seeing the guys that will be in town during November. I am returning on Dec 3rd. It is dumb, but I am already having an anxiety attack thinking about having to leave Wan Hallen behind when I return.

BRAZIL EU TE AMO

I'll be on my way tomorrow afternoon. American came through, clearing me off the wait list for a business class upgrade. It'll be one of my last chances to fly business, now that American's started charging an extra $500 RT for upgrades to cheap tickets to South America. (I got in under the line on this one!) Some extra space and a little pampering will help me forget Tuesday's historic debacle, at least for a few hours! The next couple of months will be spent trying to figure out if I can stay in Brazil permanently without paying a fortune in extra taxes. And enjoying life with my BF! Stay tuned. . .

> It is dumb, but I am

>already having an anxiety attack thinking about having to

>leave Wan Hallen behind when I return.

Daddy, so is life. Everything we do has an end. Think of the poor slobs who don't get the wonderful experiences you enjoy.

Have a wonderful time; savor every moment with Wan Hallen; pretend that it will not end; see the end as the begining of the short wait until you see him again.

Life really is short and you seem to be making the most of it. Lucky you.

Dick

Archived