THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

posting photos of my weeklong date

Guest ihpguy
This topic is 7287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unless your photos have been uploaded to a server and have URLs of their own, you can't. In other words, you can't upload pictures from your own hard disk directly to this site. If you upload your pictures to a photo storage site, or your friend already has photos on a website of his own, etc., then all you have to do is copy the URL of the image (as long as it's a .jpg or .gif) and paste it in the text of your message. If the link is good, the photo will appear here.

Unless your photos have been uploaded to a server and have URLs of their own, you can't. In other words, you can't upload pictures from your own hard disk directly to this site. If you upload your pictures to a photo storage site, or your friend already has photos on a website of his own, etc., then all you have to do is copy the URL of the image (as long as it's a .jpg or .gif) and paste it in the text of your message. If the link is good, the photo will appear here.

>Thanks alot! I'll be doing that. And can't wait to be back

>fat my home for the whole month of January through Carnaval!

Although I am in Rio at the present time, I´d appreciate viewing your pic collection. Send to Axiom2001, please. My email address is in the profile section. Muito Obrigado, Edd :-)

Most definitely not. He lives in Vitoria, appoximately a fifty minute plane ride from Rio. And I flew him in for the week. Much more upscale than a great majority of the sauna guys. We had some great discussions on films, broadway musicals, literature, music and food as well. Of course, that was in between great fun in the sun as well as out of the sun as well!

Archived