THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rafael

TruthBTold
This topic is 7304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys. I contacted Johnny about engaging an English speaking guy while I am in Rio. He suggested "Rafael" whose pic is on Brazilianmen.com. He said that that pic was old and that Rafael looks different now (he did not say how) but that he had no recent pics. I just had some quick questions: 1) Is the Rafael on BMen the same one that guys have written about in their posts here? 2) Has anyone been with Rafael recently and be willing to give a report? 3) What is Johnny's connection to the guys he recommends? and 4) Can anyone suggest a non-twink top/versatile guy who speaks enough English that it would feasible to spend a day hanging with him. He doesn't have to be a guide or anything but enough to have a basic conversation with. Thanks you guys are always the best. TBT

Guest Tomcal_

Rafael(Leandro)is a very nice, honest and sexy guy! I think he looks exactly like his pic on Brazilianmen.net, that pic and video was done about 2+ years ago according to Leandro, but he looks exactly like that. I have been with him many times and recommend him. I can't tell you what he would be like in bed, because as we have just been disussing in the Yahoo rio travel forum, the guys do different things with different clients, depends on a number of factors, One general example, Leandro does not bottom for me but he has for a friend of mine...So if you asked me is he a good bottom I would say No and my friend would say Yes,!! His English is very limited. It is good enough for some basic things, but you are not going to have any conversations about anything more than general very simplistic things.

I don't know anything about Johnny or his operation so can't give you any help there. you can find Leandro at Pointe and at 117 he works both depending on the nights.

I've never met Johnny in person, but he and I had two rather lengthy converstations via telephone 2 yrs ago about one of his guys. Currently, he's associated with Brazilianmen.net.br. He hires and intercedes for you and charges R$300 or $100 for an hr. and R$400 or $150 for 1.5 hrs. I'd presume the guys get half or some portion of the money received for their services. To make a long story short, Johnny could be perceived as an agency of sorts.

A friend of mine who writes here has used many of the guys provided by Johnny. And, as you, I've recently contacted Johnny via email asking about certain of his guys; I, at the time, requested rates; he emailed me back and obliged. As of today-- one day before I leave for Brasil--I have as yet to make final arrangements through Johnny, if I decide to go partially through this route. -Axiom-

Guest dreynsol

I'll agree 100% with TomCal. Rafael (he confided that his real name is Leandro) is the cream of the crop. :-) Johnny may have been referring to the fact that he may not be working out as much as he used to in that pic, but he still has a fantastic swimmers build body. And still has that cute face and smile that melts your heart.

He spent the night with me at the Atlantico and we had breakfast the following morning. Even though I made the necessary precautions to secure my belongings, I never once felt ill at ease around him. A very sexy, masculine, and seemingly very honest guy.

He also doesn't seem to have a lot of the family attachments that some of the garotos have, like a wife waiting at home for them. So to me, he seemed more naturally interested in my company.

He was versatile for me at 117, but a little worn out by the time we got back to the Atlantico.

As TomCal said, his English is limited, but he is very patient and would probably make a great campanion for the day. He is a bit quiet, but nothing an English-Portuguese dictionary shouldn't resolve.

I have more recent pics posted in the Rio Travel Group of him.

He's a five star kind of guy in my book.

Drey

Archived