THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Missing Tomcal

Lucky
This topic is 7284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lucky and Glutes, Thanks Guys! I am here! back two days from Rio. This trip was as great as all the rest, weather, Saunas, Food, Boys. Doug and I stayed with Gulliver at his Apartment which is about a block and a half from the Atlantico Hotel. We arrived on Thursday morning and not too long after we arrived the first phone calls came in... }( , the guys down there seem to keep a pretty good calendar of when your coming back down!

We were meeting a couple of other Americans who were first timers there and I had told them we would show them how to take the Metro to 117, as it is usually good on Thursday nights. We got there and I would guess there was about 30 guys working. There was at least 5 new faces from just a month ago when I was there!

This seems to change on each of my trips, but on this visit, I found 117 to be the best sauna and Estacau to be the worst in terms of who and how many guys were working there. 117 and Pointe both always have alot of guys of most body types. Estacau on the only night I went had maybe 14 guys working, most of whom resembled slightly out of shape 21yr. old " rough street trade" IMHO. Several of the guys I know and like from Estacau are now working at Rogers.

Rogers is getting better in terms of the guys working there. The facility is great and they were not near as "pushy" this trip. We did show up there on Monday night and found out it was "Ladies" night!

The owner showed my friend the facility but it's reserved for women on Mondays! I don't think this is going to last as there were 3 women aand one guy in the whole place at 9:00p.m.

I didn't get to SPA 73 this trip, but several of the guys from there that I know came over to the apartment and they said things are fine there.

Now the Shocker!!....I spent a significant amount of time (day and nights) this trip with ONE paticular guy! I still managed to see a few others...but this guy is the first one in the last three years in Rio to not have me leaving the room looking for the next guy!! lol

(Lucky, I am sending a pic to you, I did see Kawa who is now working at Rogers and he was his usual great self!!) One night we were going to go to dinner at Fork, which is the restaurant mentioned in the FAQ, but it is now closed! We ended up going to PAX in Ipenema, very nice, I would recommend it.

I went to LeBoy on Friday night at 1:30 in the morning with a guy, I will call Bad Marcos!! lol, he is sexy, hot, and the kinda of guy you know is a player and is probably using you, but he's so much fun you let him think he pulling something over on you...I have known him since last October and I always have fun with him. He invites three girls along, two of who are really stunning! Here I am in LeBoy, which reminds me alot of Babylon the fictional gay club on Queer as Folks in it's layout! and I am dancing with two girls!! instead of with the hundreds of boys that are all around! That lasted for about a 1/2 hour and then I told them I had to dance with some of the guys!! I stayed until 4:30 in he morning and then Marcos and I went home, but I had a GREAT time!

Corujinhas was very busy every night! Many guys standing around looking for work. Remember, they are closed on Sundays now, so book your overnight the day before, or go to LeBoy on Sunday nights late if you need to find someone after the sauna closes.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very glad Tomcal is among the living. My first trip to Buenos Aires is coming up next month and his advice, reference to Roberto, etc. will make the trip all the more enjoyable, I am sure.

Tomcal, if you'll be in BA in mid to late October, please let me know and dinner's on me.

Richard, thank you for the kind words...BUT you have me confused with someone else, possibly Tri? I have never been to Buenos Aires nor have I posted anything about Argentina, but I do know a couple of very hot Argentinians in Miami! Tri has posted about Roberto and is the resident expert on B.A. Tom

Archived