THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage in Receife

Mac 100
This topic is 7294 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be going to Receife next month before hitting Rio. Travelling from England in Economy (coach) in the plane which will take about 12 hours) Can any body recommend a Masseur in Receife I could see later that day.

Would prefer some Erotic with the massage otherwise will just settle for a massage.

Thank you all for posting details about Gay places in Receife last month.

I will report back to the board upon my return how I got along in a new city in South America for me to visit

mac

I don't have any specific recommendations, but there's hardly a bath house in Brazil that doesn't have masseurs. Of course, you'd have to wait until early afternoon, when the saunas open. (If you're arriving in Recife directly from Europe you'll probably arrive in the morning.)

It's very likely that your hotel can recommend a professional masseur (non-sexual). If it's a large hotel with a health club or fitness center, they probably have one on staff. Have fun; Recife is an interesting city!

Archived